fourty four

Taha's POV

Today is my wedding night. I know it sounds weird, but it is.

I didn't stretch that matter long because I don't want to hurt myself as well as Taniya by digging our painful past.

And as planned today, Abraham Ahmad rukhsat Rubab with me.

The event is actually grander than I thought, but I feel overwhelmed with all the love and family support they are showering on me and Taniya. Especially Anam khala she is treating me and Taniya like kids even though she is younger than me .

But Taniya is not happy. I can bet on it because her eyes are as empty as drought-ridden land. Emotionless

Right now, I am in Izmir, because i don't want to have Abraham's influence on our life.

Abraham Ahmad gifted a cozy house to Rubab as well as Taniya, but Taniya will not stay here as her  so called husband's workplace is situated in California.

Firstly, I wanted to refuse this house, but then I remembered that Rubab left her luxurious life for me.

She is indeed a princess, waking up on a silk bed with pearl footwear ready to engulf her feet, unlike me, who used to live in the woods and wake up to gunshots and bloodshed.

So for her comfort, I choose to sacrifice my ego.

I can also provide her with everything as I earn well in my field, but still can't provide the luxury she grew up with.

And that bastard Dishaan's words hit my brain. I will never provide her with a single thing with the money I made from weapons selling, killing, and kidnapping people. I will earn a halal income for her.

Taking a deep breath, I open the door of the room, and my breath hitches.

She was sitting on a king-size round bed with her veil up to her neck.

And a blood-red dress is provoking me to do all the nasty things, but I will spend my night as thought before losing my virginity.

Yes, because after losing it, I never thought I would ever get married because no woman desires a man whore.

But see my destiny, I got the purest soul... My jaana.

Before becoming a man whore, I always fantasized about my wedding night, about my spouse with whom I will spend the rest of my life.

Don't get me wrong with the word fantasize. It's not about physical fantasy but a heart-to-heart conversation.

Where I will tell her how miserable of a man I am and I will demand her help to replace all my miseries with love and care.

I know it's weird; no one will plan to do this on their wedding night, but what can you expect with a man like me?

Hungry for love and care? I am not saying that physical intimacy is not important, but as an orphan at the age of 8, I desire a partner who will love me with all my odds and pamper me like a child.

And I actually got better than I desired. I never thought that a bastard like me would ever be blessed with a Barbie like her.

I take slow steps and sit beside her in a sitting form.

The whole room is decorated with red roses and candles, including the bed, its sheet covered beneath the layer of rose petals.

I grab her veil by the hem and remove it completely from her body.

Her moon-like face looks sinful with blood-red lipstick and smokey eyes. The combination of colors on her eyes makes her green orbs more captivating, and there's a pink flush in her cheeks.