fourty two

Author's pov

Anger rushed through Dishaan's veins, and he punched Taha with such force that Taha fell on his back.

"How dare you dig into my...," Dishaan was so angry that he became blind with rage.

"I love her, understand!" he screamed, grabbing him by the collar. No one has touched Dishaan's old wounds in these 17 years, but now Taha's words make his body pump anger rather than blood.

"You bastard! I love her! I didn't do it willingly!" he screamed in his face and landed a powerful kick on Taha's already injured stomach, making him clutch his stomach and groan in pain.

Hearing a strange noise, Anam, Sunidhi, and Rubab came to the garden area. Seeing the scene in front of them, Rubab forgot to breathe.

Her beloved brother was kicking her husband mercilessly with his foot, while Taha lay on the ground groaning in pain.

If Taha were completely fine, he could easily handle Dishaan, but Abraham had already tortured him enough that his body was giving up.

Seeing Dishaan's raw anger, Anam was sure that Taha had triggered him beyond bearing.

Both Rubab and Anam ran towards their husbands to stop this brutal fight.

"Bhai... please don't beat him," Rubab pleaded, sitting down on the ground and grabbing Taha's head in her lap. Pain was evident in her eyes.

"Please, bhai..." she begged him.

He was about to kick him again, but some bitter memories flashed in front of his eyes.

Once upon a time, Anam and Dishaan witnessed the same situation where Anam was begging for his life and Abraham was unleashing his anger on him.

And now, he understands the kind of pain Abraham must have felt at that time...

"We call it kaffarah..." Tears gathered in his eyes as he felt the pain Abraham had felt years ago and still chose to forgive him only for his sister's happiness.

Closing his eyes in anger, with raw tears falling from his eyes, he kicked him again, screaming at the top of his lungs.

"I am not a rapist..." But his scream sounded more like helpless pleading.

He fell to the ground on his knees and Anam immediately sat at dishaan's level to give him solace, while Rubab still had Taha's head pressed against her chest.

"What's happening here?" Hearing Abraham's dominant voice, everyone looked towards him.

He already knew what had happened here because one of the servants had informed him about their fight.

Sunidhi had just seen all of this without uttering anything because she was in pain.

Abraham rushed to Taha's prone figure, where Rubab was holding him close to her chest

She startled, feeling a hand on Taha's shoulder.

Her condition was beyond miserable.

Her long hair touching on the garden grass, her eyes full of tears and her pink lips quivering with pain and complaint.

"Please, Mamu, he is already in pain," she pleaded, pressing his head more against her chest.

Taha lost consciousness after being kicked in the groin by dishaan

Abraham's heart burned upon hearing his princess's helpless voice.

Seeing Rubab and Taha, even in this chaotic aura, he remembered his deceased sister.

"You know, Miraal, we will marry our children so our relationship will remain the same as always," Rabail said, lying on the bed.

"Yeah, and we will tell our husbands to be best friends too," Miraal replied
Sitting on the couch with a book,

"You both are stupid. What if your children love someone else?" Abraham asked chewing chocolate

"Shut up, chhote chuha, kabhi to achhaa bol liya kar," Rabail scolded, warming him.

"Miraal aapi, what wrong have I said?" he asked innocently.

"Don't act so innocent; your generation is too extraordinary," Miraal said, laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked, confused.

"Because we will pray to Allah Ta'ala to bind our children in Nikah," Rabail replied, looking at him.

"You both are weird," he said, scrunching his face.

"Yeah, that's why Baba will give his throne to me, not you," Rabail said, snatching the chocolate from his hand and he ran behind his sister to get his chocolate back.

Abraham came back to the present upon hearing Rubab's voice.

"Mamu... please, he is unconscious."

He immediately controlled his tears and ordered the servant to take him to the room.

""

Taha was still unconscious, lying on the bed, while Rubab sat beside his head, blowing air on his face after reciting every Surah she remembered.

Taniya sat on the other side beside her brother.

They arrived when the doctor was treating Taha.

Seeing Rubab's pain and care for Taha shocks everyone.

They pamper her like a baby, and seeing her treat Taha the same way shocks them to the core.

Both twins are not present right now because Abraham strictly ordered them to stay in their room as punishment for going against him.

Abraham smiles at the care and love Rubab shows Taha, and his heart feels happy seeing Taniya too.

Emanet of his deceased sister is in front of his eyes, only he knows how difficult it for him to live with his sister's love and support.

Miraal and rabial was his backbone and after they left they left him broken.

He looks at taha and rubab

Did Allah really listen to Rabial Aapi and Miraal Aapi's dua? He asked himself

The promise his sisters made in childhood years ago is fulfilled in front of his eyes.

Is destiny this unpredictable? He asked himself and wiped the corner of his eyes.

Yeah destiny is too unpredictable and cruel sometimes,

That destiny played a cruel game against three happy and cheerful teenagers which leads them apart from each other forever,

And rabail and miraal left the world and leave their Chhota chuha all alone to face The cruelty of world without their love  and support... For world he is ruthless Mafia but for his sister's he was their Chhota chuha who can't even tie his shoe lace.

He blinks his eyes to control his tears and watch them while sitting on the couch...

Only four of them are present in the room. As he wants to be alone with them, he wants Anam here too but she is not aware of this news still.

But his happiness turns to hurt when he realizes Taniya married Shoaib because Shoaib is in love with Shreya since their teenage years .

And Shreya is none other than Sunidhi's niece.

And here again he feels like he failed as his sister's beloved brother....

Their Chhota chuha.... failed miserably.

*********

How's the chapter?

Still hate Abraham?