twenty seven

Rubab's pov

"Dishaan Bhai is coming today?" I asked nervously.

What's wrong with my family? And did Shahram get this  day to kill that stupid Halil? Agh, Allah, please help me.

"Yup," Afshaan replied, and I nodded, disappointed.

Okay, one day they will get to know about my marriage, so why not today?

,,

It's evening and many guests have come so far. After dressing Taniya aapi in that green Lucknowi gharara, I came to my room because I also want to get ready. she is looking like a hoor Mashaallah, my father in law's gens is really something,

I remove my dupatta and I am walking towards the bathroom when I hear water tapping sound.

Taha is there, of course, he also has to get ready for his sister's mehndi.

I take out his clothes from the closet and put them on the bed.

I waited for a really good few minutes before knocking.

But unfortunately, I have to knock; he is taking too much time.

"Taha... are you there?" I asked, knocking on the door.

But the door is ajar as it is open slightly due to my knock.

Argh, he must have forgotten to turn off the tap.

I entered without any hesitation and started removing my clothes. I removed every piece of cloth as I wanted to have a refreshing shower.

But before I could turn on the shower, my hands halted on knob upon hearing him.

"Wanna have a shower together?" His husky voice reached my ears and I gulped.

Shit, is he here? Why didn't I pay attention that he's here?

Rubab, why are you so careless? I cursed myself.

I stay rooted in my place because I am feeling embarrassed.

"Habibti, your back curves are inviting me to do all the dirty things," his dark, wicked, teasing voice reached my ears, and I immediately bent down to take my discarded kurti to cover myself.

I am not a hypocrite, and I don't have any problem being naked in front of him, but I am feeling embarrassed by the way I am standing bare in front of him. Also, in a few hours, the mehndi event will start, so I pick up my kurta and put it on. Thankfully, he didn't pass any comment.

Then I turn to leave but stop seeing him.

He is staring at me without blinking. He only has a towel loosely hung around his waist, and there is a trimmer in his hand.

"Trimmer?"Wait? Is he going to shave his lovely beard? I will kill him, I like his beard too much.

"Where were you?" I asked, hiding my rage.

"At the bathroom," he said, still boring into my face.

"Don't lie, you weren't here when I entered," I said.

And he chuckled and walked closer to me.

"I was here when you entered in a hurry and started removing your clothes like they were suffocating you," he said, now grabbing my left cheek and started caressing me.

"No, you weren't there. Why didn't I find you here?" I argued.

And he smiled, tracing my lips with his thumb.

"Searching for this?" he said, showing his hand holding a trimmer, and I fumed in anger.So he was present here all the time, it's Just me who is so stupid and clumsy,