eleven

Taha's POV

"Taha", she said, looking down.

"Hmm", I hummed.

"Please send me back to my home," she said in a requesting tone.

But her words make me angry. Why the hell does she want to go back? She is my wife now. How on earth does she think I'll send her back?

I was about to say something, but she continues.

"Taha, you are not aware of consequences. Please send me back; my mamu will create havoc," she said, looking into my eyes.

Wait, mamu? Does she have any maternal home? And is her mamu more powerful than me?

I grab her neck and trace my thumb up and down from her neck to cleavage.

"What makes you think that I'll let you go back?" I asked, tracing the outline of her exposed breast.

But she is not showing any resistance, which is weird.

"Taha, now I am married to you. Please let me go back; I have a family back there. I'll never cross your path again and won't tell anyone about what happened between us," she said, tears falling from her green eyes.

Damn, she still thinks I married her to silence her about my work.

Stupid girl, after destroying my peace with those big green eyes, she is talking about leaving me?

"But we are yet to consummate our marriage, isn't us ?" I said like a maniac.

"Consummate?" She Asked confused with slight nervousness

Damn she is not aware of consummating?
How could she ? She is just 17 for god sake, it's her age of study and I bound her in nikah with me for my own selfishness.

"Means i didn't make Love to you, which normally people do after marriage " i carefully choose my words because reality will scare her to core.

" Means? Gifts and surprise?" She asked with slight happiness

Ufff she is so naive, how could I tell her that i am dieing for inserting my thingy in her little cunt, i exhale deeply

" No, making love means touching each any every part of your body" I said slowly

"You want to touch my body ?" She asked in slight fear and nervousness.

I stayed still, looking at her.

"Then...consume it, taint my body as much as possible," she hiccups.

"Claim me, Taha, but please slit my throat after doing that. I am not strong enough to bear the pain of being ruined by my husband," she said, looking into my eyes with a tearful gaze.

Her words stab hundreds of daggers in my heart. No, Rubab, I am not a rapist, i will never force myself on you.

Wait, did she call me her husband? A little bit of happiness arose in me.

I wiped her tears with my palm and tell her half-truth.

"I am not a inhuman Rubab, I will never force myself on you," I said, wiping her tears; her eyes turned red due to continuous crying.

"I don't even want to get married to you because of our age difference, but..."

"But what, Taha?" She asked slowly

"I am a trained terrorist Rubab; this place is a hellhole for women. They are just used as pleasure things."

"One of my men tried to take advantage of your unconsciousness, but before he did anything harm, I killed him."