thirteen

Rubab's pov

I woke up feeling tremendous pain in my lower abdomen.

My gaze fell on him; his mouth still loosely hung around my pebble, and his other hand held its twin possessively.

I exhaled deeply; my pebbles hurt really bad, and my mind questioned why I let him do that. He asked for my permission; he did not force me. Why did I grant him permission?

No, Rubab, you have to build a healthy boundary between him and you. Wait did we consummate our marriage? Yes he touched my body not only touch but he literally sucked me. Allah Allah what will happen now?

It's okay; he saved me and unwillingly married me for my safety, but he is the one who actually kidnapped me from Phupho's house. If he hadn't kidnapped me, I would have been at home peacefully. I cursed myself for allowing him to do that.How could I let him such on my breasts? And most shameful thing is i am willing for more shamelessly.

He is the reason behind this; he kidnapped me for money. If he hadn't kidnapped me, I would be enjoying my holiday with Phupho, and I wouldn't have to get married to him to save that imam's life.

Aaaaaa, what did you do, Rubab? Are you that easy that his tears make you let him unshed the wall of your modesty? And like a desperate you are enjoying his lips on you. How shameful this is rubab. You let him cons-ummate this marriage with you consent.

Another wave of pain in my lower abdomen hit me, pulling me out of my thoughts of guilt and regret.

I tried to remove him from myself, but he is too giant. Somehow, I managed to remove him and stepped down from the bed, rushing to the bathroom without caring that my upper body is bare.

I clutched my abdomen due to tremendous pain; I think it's my time of the month.

Tying my hair into a bun, I tried to search for sanitary napkins, but I couldn't find anything. Clutching my belly, I leaned on a basin near the wall mirror, and unwantedly, my gaze fell on my appearance.

My eyes were filled with tears due to tremendous pain and cramps in my lower abdomen. My hair was tied in a bun, leaving only a few strands falling on my face till my collarbone.

Then my gaze fell on my swollen skin; the tips of my globes turned darker shades of red due to all those suckings, and it hurt really bad.
He literally chewed up my nipples.

What has he made me? I am not like this. Tears gathered in my eyes, regretting my mistake,i touch t my globes unwantedly , i can still feel his lips there.Hesitantly, I grabbed my left globe with my palm and squeezed it a little; tears fell from my eyes seeing myself. Why I am squeezing it? I never did this with my breasts before.

Why am I doing this?

I closed my tear-filled eyes and squeezed it again. Soon, I regretted it because as my eyes opened, I saw him behind me through the mirror, leaning on the door. He folded his hands to his chest and stared at me with a blank face.

More tears came into my eyes; he saw me squeeze it. He must think of me as some lowlife who is easy to get. Just then, another wave of pain hit me, and I clutched my lower abdomen with my palm, crying out, leaning on the basin with one hand.

Taha's POV

I was awake when she pushed me down and ran from the bathroom.

Actually she didn't push me i free her from myself, her tiny body will never able to push my giant one.

Is everything alright? Why is he running like this?

I waited for some minutes, but when she didn't come back, I stepped down from the bed and walked towards the bathroom.