thirty

Rubab's pov

When I entered the room, I saw Taha sitting on the sofa,
But for some reason, he seemed sad to me.

As I removed my scarf from my head, I placed it on the bed and went to sit in his lap.

Taha didn't say anything about my action and instead, he tightened his grip around my shoulders and legs.

Taniya aapi's words were stirring up chaos in my mind and heart, but none of her words were wrong.

As I thought about Mamu and Taha's meeting, tears welled up in my eyes, and while hiding my face on Taha's neck, I embraced his neck with my arms.

"Taha...," I said after embracing the silence for some time.

"Hmmm..." he hummed.

"Are you sad?" I asked because I can see that he is sad.

"No..." he shook his head lightly.

I controlled my tears and pecked his neck to avert my mind.

But he remained still.

What's wrong with him? Why is he not showing any movement?

"Biwi..." he said after some time.

And I snuggled in his lap more.

I feel like a toddler in his huge frame.

His veiny, bulky hands caged me within him.

"Kal Taniya rukhsat ho jaygi," he said in a throaty voice. I swear he is on the verge of crying.

I tilted my head and looked at him. He is looking at the wall with teary eyes, and his chin is on my head.

"Aapi bahot Khush hai taha, wo mohabbat karne lagi hai navruz se," I said, now rubbing my thumb on his beard-clad cheek.

Hearing my words, he looks at me, and our eyes meet. My green orbs are wet, as well as his blue orbs, but he's worried about his sister's departure, and I am worried about the encounter between him and Mamu.

"Why are you crying?" he asked while wiping my tears with the pad of his thumb.

His one hand is enough to cover my whole face. Allah, he is a beast.

"I... "I try to say, but nothing comes out of my mouth.

I have to do something; I can't let this war happen between him and Mamu.

"Kya hua meri jaan?" he asked again.

"Claim me, Taha..." these words blur out of my mouth.

My lips are quivering; I am on the verge of breaking down.

He frowned at me and traced my lower lips with his thumb.

"Are you okay? Why are you saying this?" he asked while wiping my tears.

"I want you, please don't ask anything," I hiccuped.

He immediately embraced me in his chest and traced his hand on my head and back to calm me down.

"Rubab ye kis tarah ki zid hai?" he asked, pecking my head.

It's not stubbornness, Taha. Why don't you understand?" I cried in my mind.

"I need you, Taha. Please don't deny," I pleaded, still pressed to his chest.

I know Taniya aapi was right, but I can't lose him again. I already burned in the past five years, each second.

I know Mamu will never kill him if he gets to know that our marriage is real.

"What happened, Habibti? You are scaring me now," he said, pulling my face towards him.

Worry is obvious in his eyes.

"Taha... those ladies," I said.

He frowned but didn't say anything.

"Those ladies are talking about marriage things, and then I realized our marriage is not real. We don't have a husband-wife type of relationship. Please, claim me, Taha. I am begging you," I lied.

He chuckled hearing me.

"Aww, Habibti, it's okay. Those ladies are no one to judge our relationship. You are in my nikaah. I am your husband, and no one will change it. Calm down," he replied, wiping my tears.

I am stubborn, Taha. You have to give me what I am asking.

And at this point even i don't know what I am asking for.

"No..." I shook my head.

"You have to claim me, Taha. I demand."

"Ahm, do you know it will hurt really bad?" he asked

"I don't care; I just want you to claim me. I will bear everything," I replied like a stubborn kid.

I am a stubborn kid. Allah ji, please make me pregnant so Mamu will not kill him.

I know I may sound pathetic, but his life is dearer to me more than anything."

"Habibti, what's wrong?" he said.

"Everything is wrong, Taha, and if you do not claim me tonight, I will never talk to you," I said in stubbornness.

He lovingly pecked my head and said, rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

"So my baby is facing hormonal imbalance?" he asked teasingly.

"I want you, Taha; it's throbbing there," I said, looking into his eyes.

I don't know when I became this bold, but if he thinks it's my hormonal need, so let it be.

"I will give you what you want," he whispered near my lips.

And my heart feels peace.

But his next words shook me to the core.

"But once I insert myself in you, I will not pull out my thingy. I will sleep with my rod inside you," he said, licking my lips with the tip of his tongue.

"Huh?"

"Do you agree?" he asked teasingly.

Is he insane? I don't know how much pain I have to bear when he claims me, and he is talking about staying inside me the whole night?

"One more thing," he said, not hearing any answer from me.

"I will not use any protection; I don't want any barrier between my rod and your hole. I want to feel skin to skin contact, Do you get it?" he asked again, now looking into my eyes.

There is a need in his eyes.

"Hmmmm..." I hummed because I want him, and his dirty words are making me leak my liquid.

"One more thing, love," he said, taking me in his arms and putting me on the bed.

"As I said, I will not pull out the whole night which means I will spread my seeds inside you. I don't know how many times, but each time you have to tell me how it feels," he said, now sliding my upper downward

"Huh?" I was confused.

My love, you have to explain to me how you feel when I release inside you and bathe your inner muscles," he said, removing my lower too.

I gulped, hearing his intimidating and authoritative voice.

"Do you get it?" he asked, playing with the hem of my underwear's waistband.

"What kind of feeling do I experience?" I asked, feeling stupid.

He chuckled and removed his kurta in one swift motion.

"I don't know, love. I've never released inside anyone before. That's why I want to know what you feel," he said, now sucking on my neck harshly.

"Hm..." I hummed, taking a deep breath.

"Words," he groaned, biting me roughly on my shoulder blade.

"Okay....." I hissed in pain.

"You will beg for my mercy Little Vixen" he Mutter against my jaw

********