✰ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 10 ✰

Author's POV:

*DiNg dOnG*

Jimin: "Yahhh what's the hurry can't you wai- Jungkook...?"

Jungkook: "Uhh, hi Jimin hyung. I-is he there?"

Jimin: "....what do you want?"

Jungkook: "Listen, let me just talk to him..."

Jimin: "You've hurt him enough, I won't let you anymore, please go."

Jungkook: "HEY! this is our personal matter, ok? can you PLEASE call him down?"

Jimin: "I said NO. Are you deaf??"

Jungkook: "No, but I think YOU ARE. Didn't you hear it when I said this is our personal matter so can you FUCKING GO UP THERE AND TELL HIM TO COME DOWN THIS INSTANT?!!"

Jimin: "....fine. You're so scary for a cute boy."

Jungkook: "Whatever..."

Jimin went to Taehyung's room and knocked. When he got inside, he told Taehyung to go to the main door.

Taehyung: "But why?"

Jimin: "Don't ask me JUST GO."

Taehyung: "Aish don't scream ok fine..."

Jimin: "UmU."

Taehyung washed his face quick and then headed towards the main door. As he went closer & closer, he saw a feminine figure and wondered who it could be...but when he reached to him, it was clear who it was.

Taehyung: "....J-jungkook?"

As soon as he heard the familiar voice he yearned so long for, he turned around...to meet eyes as foggy as his. He couldn't control it anymore, he started crying badly at the spot he was standing. Taehyung was just looking at him, confused and shocked.

Jungkook: "HOW DARE Y-YOU....?!!"

Taehyung: "......"

Taehyung just stared at him with a worried expression. He didn't know what to say, he didn't know what to feel...he just stood there, kind of relieved to see Jungkook in front of him.

Taehyung: "....W-what are you doing here?"

Jungkook: "What a-am I doing? I SHOULD A-ASK YOU THAT!"

Taehyung: "...what do you mean? this is my hous-"

Jungkook: "I-IT'S FUCKING 4! YOU'RE S-SUPPOSED TO BE A-AT MY HOUSE TEACHING M-ME, NOT HERE!"

Taehyung: "I had called your mom to say that I had taken a leave for a f-few days..."

Jungkook: "FEW DAYS MY ASS! J-JUST SHUT UP!"

Taehyung: "....I'm s-sorry."

Jungkook: "NO! I D-DON'T NEED YOUR SORRY!"

Taehyung: "Jungkook p-please..."

Jungkook: "S-SHUT UP! I SAID SHUT UP!"

Taehyung: "....."

Jungkook: "H-how dare y-you leave me l-like that, huh? you're so s-selfish! only think about y-yourself! What a-about me, huh? WHAT ABOUT MY F- FEELINGS?"

Taehyung: "Jungko-"

Jungkook: "SHUT UP! I HATE YOU! I FUCKING...h- hate..."

Tears came like a fountain from his eyes...his whole face was red because of screaming, but he wasn't done yet. He shot a death glare at Tae and immediately ran towards him, hitting him on his chest, just lightly enough to not hurt him.

Jungkook: "I HATE YOU! H-HOW DARE YOU! I...İ..."

Taehyung couldn't see him like this, it hurt him. He instantly stopped Jungkook from hitting him and pulled him in a tight hug while whispering comforting words in his ear.

Taehyung: "Shh...I know..I'm sorry..."

Jungkook: "S-shut up..."

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung, feeling safe and relieved in the warm hug. They both just tightly hugged, wanting to be into each other's arms forever...loving the warmth they gave each other, feeling ever so safe and loved like never before; it was a new feeling for the both of them.

Jungkook: "I-i'm...so s-sorry for talking so h-harshly and h-hurting you that d-day...I-i didn't mean it... You were r-right...she is a c-cheater and a fucking g-gold digger...I'm s-sorry..."

Taehyung: "Shh...it's not your fault, and I forgave you that day itself..."

Jungkook: "I'm s-still sorry..I h-hurt the person whom I I-love and the o-one who a-actually cared for m-me..."

Taehyung: "Hmm...I love you too, my koo."

Jungkook: "K-koo?"

Taehyung: "Your nickname...cute, just like you."

Jungkook: "Hey! I'm trying to c-confess here and you're already m-making nicknames!!"

Taehyung: "Aww...ok, you continue."

Jungkook: "No. you spoiled my mood."

Taehyung: "Did I really?"

Jungkook: "....be my boyfriend."

Taehyung: "Pretty straight-forward, aren't you?"

Jungkook: "CAN YOU JUST FUCKING SAY YES OR NO?!!"

Taehyung: *chuckles* "Yes, my koo."

Jungkook: "Good. Now shut up and kiss me."

Looking into each other's eyes for a few seconds, they connected their lips and kissed, lovingly. It was a pure kiss, full of affection and love for each other. The long- ness they had for each other melted in their kiss which deepened as Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and Jungkook did around Tae's neck. Not caring to know what would happen in the future, they knew that this moment was theirs and they would live it forever and ever.

........

Jimin: "KSJDHFJASDHGLSHGSH *sniff* FUCK YESSSSSSSS MY SHIPEU FINALLY SAILEDDDDDDDD TVTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I CAN DIE PEACEFULLY NOW ALKJDLSKDJGLSJAGD wait no I have Yoongs-" *cries in UWU*

...

Taehyung: "I told you, you'd love it when I'd kiss you~"

Jungkook: "I know, Mr. hot tutor~"

Taehyung: "I'm glad you do, Mr. cute student~"

Jungkook: *snuggles into Tae's chest* "I love you..."

Taehyung: "I love you too, my koo."

To Be Continued.......

🥳 DOUBLE UPDATE 🥳

This book is going to End in next part

♥️ Question ♥️

• How's was Taekook's Confession ?

• Want Triple update also ?

• Want smut in next part 😉 ?

• How's the chapter ?

❤️ 30+ Vote
💙 Comment
💚 Take care
💛 Follow me
🧡 Love You All
💜 Bunnies

꧁℠⎳𝓸𝓿𝓮❥❤️☆࿐꧂