✰ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2 ✰

Author's POV:

It was the last lecture for today. Jungkook's most hated subject, maths. Well, he hated all the subjects equally but maths was just his trigger point.

Teacher: "A2+B2= C2 so 342+ 352 =

Jungkook: "Boringggggggggggg"

*bell rings*

Jungkook: "FUCK YEAH!!"

Teacher: "JUNGKOOK! how dare you swear in my class?!!"

Jungkook: "Well guess what...I don't give a SHIT." *leaves the laughing mess of a class*

Teacher: "ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!!"

After leaving the class, Jungkook headed to his locker to take his stuff & leave for home...when Lisa came from behind and back-hugged him.

Lisa: "Hey babe!"

Jungkook: "Hey, Lisa."

Lisa: "Can we go to shopping today??"

Jungkook: "I'm sorry Lisa, I can't. My eomma has told me to come early because my freaking tutor is coming today."

Lisa: "A tutor?! poor you! so no shopping today...?"

Jungkook: "No, but I promise i'll take you shopping some other day. I gotta go now, bye, Love you."

Lisa: "Ughhh ok...me too, bye."

*At Jungkook's house*

Mrs. Jeon: *opens the door* "Well, look who decided to come early. YOU'RE LATE! the tutor is gonna come in 30 minutes!

Jungkook: "You're lucky enough I CAME."

Mrs. Jeon: "Well then prove me more lucky by cleaning your room, taking a quick shower and changing to some appropriate clothes all in 30 minutes."

Jungkook: "Fine, whatever."

Surprisingly, 30 minutes was all it took for Jungkook to make his eomma more lucky. He wore a black hoodie & ripped jeans, then checked his phone while laying on the bed waiting for his eomma to call him down.

Mrs. Jeon: *from the living room* "JEON JUNGKOOK GET YO ASS DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!"

Jungkook sighed, kept his phone on the bed and left for the living room. As he was coming down the stairs, he felt two unusual eyes staring at him but he ignored them until he reached the sofa, where his eomma & the tutor were seated.

Mrs. Jeon: "Finally you came. Meet your tutor, Jungkook."

Jungkook hummed in response as he sat down beside his eomma, finally looking at the posh man sitting right in front of him. He was wearing a black suit with elegantly set blond hair and he had a rather light but peculiar smirk on his face. His deep & intense stare through his dark hazelnut eyes to Jungkook's eyes made JK compelled to feel submissive.

???: "I'm Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you."

Jungkook: "I'm Jeon Jungkook. 'Pleasure' to meet you."

Mrs. Jeon: "JUNGKOOK BEHAVE. Hehe excuse him, he's a little rude to new people."

Taehyung: "Oh that's fine, Mrs. Jeon. It is why i'm here now."

Mrs. Jeon: "I believe you are, Mr. Kim. Now I guess we're done with the introduction, so why don't you both go up to Jungkook's room & start with the very first session?"

Taehyung: "Of course. And please, call me Taehyung. I'm just 22."

Jungkook: *shook* "22??"

Taehyung: "Well, yes. Is there a problem?"