✰ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 8 ✰

Author's POV:

It was an early morning, the sun still rising and the birds chirping...our bear Taehyung was still sleeping. He was having probably one of the best sleeps of his life, because his chimster wasn't there last night to annoy the living shit out of him like it was in his routine before sleeping. Dreaming about Jungkook Gucci, he chuckled and turned again & again in his sleep when suddenly the doorbell rang, ruining Taehyung's sleep and waking him up from his dirty dreams.

Taehyung: "Who the hell comes at 7 in the morning?!!"

Still cursing in his mind, Taehyung finally plopped out of his bed and out the room, towards the main door to open it. He was shocked and confused at the same time when he saw his wasted brother clinging onto a well-dressed man, probably his yesterday's date... Yoongi.

Jimin: "Taeeeeee!"

Taehyung: "Umm...hi, you must be Yoongi?"

Yoongi: "Yes, I am. You must be Taehyung, his little brother...right?"

Taehyung: "Yes yes I am."

Jimin: "Heyyyy I am HeRe ToOOO!!"

Yoongi: "Uhhh...I think he's still drunk from last night."

Taehyung: "That's Ok, I've dealt with it numerous times. Btw, did you go to the party in a suit?"

Yoongi: "I- no, I have office that's why I wore this, and I wanted to drop Jimin safely back before I leave, so.."

Taehyung: "That's really caring of you. Give him to me, I'll take him to his bed...you might be getting late for your work."

Yoongi: "Yeahh right thank you, please take good care of him."

Jimin: "AwWw my little Yoonkitty *hiccup* is WOrriEd about mE!!"

Taehyung: "You drunk chimster come to me you're making him late!"

Jimin: "NoOo I wanna sleep in my Yoonie's arms!!"

Taehyung: "....."

Yoongi: "I-i'll just put him on his bed, if that's-"

Taehyung: "You will? Thank you! please come in."

Yoongi came in carrying a sleepy Jimin clinging onto him like a koala, Taehyung leaded Yoongi to Jimin's room as he went in and softly placed him on the bed. Though Jimin is a pain in the ass, Taehyung was surprised to see someone actually liking this mochi's flaws and not only his good side. He secretly glanced at them from the little gap between the door and the wall, crying in Gucci because who won't seeing their brother finally get someone perfect for them?!

Yoongi: "Here, lay in your comfortable position and get some good night sleep."

Jimin: "Hmmm...uhm...Yoonie.."

Yoongi: "Yes?"

Jimin: "I love you..."

Yoongi: *chuckles* "I love you too...mochi."

Jimin: "Hehe...good night..."

Yoongi: *Gives kisseu on forehead* "Good night."

..........

Taehyung: "TvTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT FUCK FUCK FUCK HE'S THE BEST FOR MY CHIMSTER YISSSSSSSSSS!!"

Yoongi: "....He's asleep, I'll go now. Take care of him."

Taehyung: "Oh yes yes have fun- I mean a good day shdishfl."

Yoongi: "Yeahh...you take care of yourself too."