✰ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 9 ✰

Author's POV:

It was another day. The day after their fight and misunderstandings. The day in which Jungkook was regretting everything he said to Taehyung. He was blankly sitting in his school chair, resting his head on the desk and looking out the window, at the moving sky. It had become a habit of Jungkook to just be quiet in his class and be by himself. He stopped annoying the teachers and bullying the students. Though it was a good thing, the teachers were shocked to see the sudden change but didn't mind it. Looking at the turquoise sky, moving around gently...all he could think of was Taehyung. Especially after what happened yesterday.

"I fucked up...didn't I?"

"I always had my doubts on Lisa but I know she would never cheat on me...right?"

"I won't believe anything until I see it with my own eyes..."

"That's it. I'm gonna ask Lisa herself if she's cheating on me, I'll go to her class after this last lecture ends."

Jungkook had made his mind. When finally the last lecture ended, he headed towards Lisa's class without even going to his locker to get his books. He wanted to know the truth now, but when he saw it...he couldn't believe his eyes.

Jungkook: "L-lisa??!"

In her class, which was vacant because all the students left to their lockers to take books and go home...there she was taking advantage of the situation and making out shamelessly with the same boy in the picture Taehyung took, in front of her own boyfriend.

Lisa: "J-jungkook! OMG- It's not what y-you're t- thinking!"

Jungkook: *scoffs* "You're making out with another boy in front of me, Lisa. Is it really not what I'm thinking, huh?"

Lisa: "P-please let me explain!"

Jungkook: "Shut up, bitch. Hyung was right. You're just a gold-digger and a sly player, nothing else. Nothing good."

Lisa: "J-jungkook please-"

Jungkook: "I SAID SHUT UP! AND DON'T YOU DARE TAKE MY NAME FROM YOUR SLUTTY MOUTH! Y'know what? WE'RE OVER! WE'RE DONE!"

Lisa: "Ughh whatever!! I never loved you! I fucking used you for your money, cuz no one would like a dumbass bully like you!!"

Jungkook: "Oh is it? first look at yourself, hoe. FUCKING GET LOST FROM MY SIGHT BEFORE I SLIT YOU AND YOUR LITTLE WHORE INTO HALF!!"

Now scared, Lisa and the boy immediately ran away from the class...leaving Jungkook alone. He couldn't take it anymore, everything was ruined. His girlfriend cheated on him and he hurt his hyung. There was no hope left for him, that's what he thought. He burst into tears and slipped his back down the class wall, leaning onto it and crying his heart out. He wanted his hyung back so bad...

Jungkook: *crying* "I-i'm so s-sorry hyung...l-i talked s-so harshly with y-you...I messed up e-everything...l- i'm really a d-dumbass...b-but..t-this dumbass I-loves you...I'm s-so sorry I d-didn't believe y-you before b- but now I've r-realized that you're the one who r-really cares about m-me...I'm all yours n-now, hyung..."

Finally, he realized his feelings. the one who actually always loved and cared for Jungkook even only being a tutor was Taehyung. The one who truly loved Jk and now...the one who Jungkook loves and forever will.

Wasting no time, he went out the class, grabbed his books and bag from the locker and ran towards his house. Hoping that Taehyung would come today, he was close to reaching his home to apologize to his hyung when he comes and maybe even...confess. It was already time for Tae to come, Jungkook was running late because of the breakdown he had not a while ago.