✰ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 5 ✰

Author's POV:

59%

It was monday, again. The whole weekend went by so quick, like Jungkook just met Taehyung in the mall a few seconds ago. Welp, they definitely aren't face to face right now, because Jungkook is attending his last class for the day, unusually quiet. He would generally throw paper balls at the nerds in his class or irritate the teachers with fake animal noises (a very stupid- ass, I say) but he wasn't doing any of that stuff today. Instead, he was just sitting in the last bench staring at the sky outside the window with a blank face, lost in thoughts. What thoughts, you may ask?

"I wonder what hyung is doing"

"What did hyung's brother mean by 'have the hots'?"

"Why did Lisa lie to hyung that i thought he's daddy material?"

"I mean, i told her he was hot but not daddy material. But come to think of it, he definitely is daddy material-"

Teacher: "Jungkook? Jungkook?! MR. JEON JUNGKOOK?!!"

Jungkook: *shook* "Y-yes?"

Teacher: ".....Are you okay?"

Jungkook: "I am ma'am, why?"

Teacher: "Ma'am?! Are you sure you're alright, Jungkook??"

Jungkook: "I just said I was..."

Teacher: "No you aren't, you should go home and rest!"

Jungkook: "But I'm fi-"

Teacher: "I'll tell the principal I told you to leave just go and take some rest!!"

Jungkook: "I- fine?"

Teacher: "Yes please TvTTT"

Leaving the class and the teacher who was having an emotional breakdown for no damn reason, Jungkook went towards his locker with his blank face still on, as he removed books from his locker and stuffed them in his bag.

Jungkook: "I wonder why the teacher sent me home before the lecture ended..."

Deeply thinking, he just stood there in front of his locker like a statue when suddenly someone shouted his name from behind, leaving him JUNGSHOOK.

Lisa: "Hey kook!!"

Jungkook: "Oh, Lisa...hi. How are you?"

Lisa: "I'm fine, but what are you doing in front of your locker right now, class didn't even finish."

Jungkook: "I don't seriously know, the teacher told me to go so..."

Lisa: "Oh, ok then. So you're leaving now?"

Jungkook: "Yes, why you ask? something happened?"

Lisa: "Oh no no no, It's just...."

Jungkook: "What?"

Lisa: "Y'know this weekend we met your tutor in the mall?"

Jungkook: *blush* "Oh yeah...and??"

Lisa: "I was confused when you said he was hot, but after meeting him I was definitely convinced he was a total daddy!"

Jungkook: "I...umm, that's it?"

Lisa: "Uh huh. If he was my tutor, I would totally crush on him."

Jungkook: "Eh okay? I've to go now, bye. love you."

Lisa: "Yeah bye!"

After finally ending their conversation, Jungkook walked out the school and went towards his house. While walking, he couldn't ignore but keep on thinking about Lisa's statements. Would she really crush on Taehyung? he kind of always doubted her. Even though she was the one who confessed, she doesn't look like she loves Jungkook. She would always want to go to shopping instead of a cute movie date, she would never say 'I love you' back to Jungkook when he does and she won't definitely let him kiss her, because of the lame excuse that 'her lipstick would get smudged'. What kind of an absurd excuse was that? But being the oblivious boy Jungkook is, he didn't question it. But he always had a hunch that she was definitely hiding something from him. Now, what in the whole wide world could it be? (Oh boi I'd tell in a sec -.-)