✰ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 4 ✰

Author's POV:

After the little incident from yesterday, the whole week was filled with Taehyung facepalming and Jungkook being a dirty dumbass. Why dirty, you ask? Well monday went by innocently, but the other days, not SO much....

Tuesday, biology:

Taehyung: "So when the sperm meets the egg, they form the sack inside the womb and the baby starts growing from then. That's when a woman is called pregnant."

Jungkook: "So did they have hard-core sex or just played here & there?"

Taehyung: "I- that does not need to be defined. Now answer this question... How's the baby inside the womb formed?"

Jungkook: "By sex."

Taehyung: "Uhh, could you be more specific?"

Jungkook: "How more specific could I be? I don't want to see their personal lives and matters to see how the baby formed!! That's trespassing!!"

Taehyung: *Facepalms in done*

Wednesday, maths:

Taehyung: "The pie chart also is known as circle chart which divides the circular statistical graphic into sectors or slices in order to illustrate the numerical problems."

Jungkook: "It looks like a boob from front."

Taehyung: "I- it's not a boob, it's a pie chart-"

Jungkook: "More like a boob."

Taehyung: "NO."

Jungkook: "YES!"

Taehyung: *facepalms in done 2.0*

Thursday, geography:

Taehyung: "So the country with the highest

population is china, next comes india and then-"

Jungkook: "Why are people in china so horny?"

Taehyung: "Ummm, how can you say that?"

Jungkook: "Cuz as you said, they're the most populated country so they might be horny AF all the time to have so many people-"

Taehyung: *Facepalms in done for entire lifeu*

And finally...friday, English:

Taehyung: "The criminal was at last caught for adultnapping the girl, so the girl was finally free and went back safely to her husband and then they lived happily ever after. Finished."

Jungkook: "Did they kiss?"

Taehyung: "Kiss?"

Jungkook: "I mean, finally meeting your lovely after such a tragedy would be heartwarming, right? Wouldn't they want to kiss or do-"

Taehyung: "It's not mentioned here so NO."

Jungkook: "Dang! I shipped them. Are you sure tho?"

Taehyung: *facepalms in done for ETERNITY*

That's how the pretty much the whole week went. Unholy. umu. It was finally the weekend, two days to unwind and be free from all the facepalming and innocently dirty faets talks. Taehyung had went with his chimster to the mall to shop in Tae's favourite brand, Gucci, for some suits and casual clothes.

Jimin: "See this green turtleneck, Tae! It'll make you look like a modern day princess uwu."

Taehyung: "No thank you I don't have any interest in being a modern day princess."

Jimin: "Ughh, you don't like anything I choose for you! All you like is old-fashioned suits and other DADDY type of stuffs, when you're not even impressing someone. Wait- are you??"