✰ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 1 ✰

Author's POV:

45%

Ever felt jealous of study & books because your own lover considered them more important than you? Sounds kidish and selfish, doesn't it? Well....that was how Taehyung was feeling right now, baffled after being replaced with studies by his boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook was so focused in his book, that even if an earthquake came, he wouldn't even have a clue of it. Now that...annoyed Taehyung like heck. He went to the study table where Jungkook was seated and lifted him up, then sat him back down on his lap.

Jungkook: "Tae no~ I'm studying!"

Taehyung: "Then study, who's stopping you?"

Jungkook: "How will i study if you keep playing with my ears and hair?"

Taehyung: "Look at you....some months ago you hated the word 'study' when I had come to teach you and now you're pushing away your own daddy bc you want to study?"

A little tint of blush formed on Jungkook's cheeks the moment he heard the word 'daddy'. He turned back on Tae's lap to face him, wrapping his arms around Tae's neck as he pouted, making Taehyung smirk and chuckle at his cuteness.

Taehyung: "What's the pout for, huh?"

Jungkook: "It was a sad pout because you won't let me study, daddy~ what a bad tutor you are!"

Taehyung: "Oh, I'm a bad tutor? do you know what this tutor can do to mean students like you~?"

Jungkook: "Of course, my tutor daddy~"

Spank!

Jungkook: "Aah~ it hurts!"

Taehyung: "That's what naughty students get as a punishment for having the audacity to flirt with their tutor."

Jungkook: *pecks on Tae's lips* "Then please punish me, daddy~"

Taehyung: *smirks* "You really want it, don't you?"

Jungkook: "..... Nuuu i was just kidding!"

Spank!

Taehyung: "Well, too late~"

*Few months ago*

???: "MR. JEON JUNGKOOK!! how many times have i told you to STOP beating and bullying weak students! If you don't want to study then atleast let the ones who want to be something in their lives study!!"

Jungkook: "I'm s-sorry, principal sir. It won't happen again."

Principal: "How can you guarantee it will not happen again?! You always apologize but end up bullying them again anyways!!"

Jungkook: "I promise this time sir...It won't happen

again.."

Principal: "You've said that too many times, Jungkook. I can't do anything but call your mom now."

Jungkook: "S-sir please don't c-call her!"

Principal: "I'm sorry but i don't have any other choice. You're dismissed, please kindly leave."

Jungkook: "Ughhhhh...fine. THANK YOU, sir." *leaves the cabin*

Principal: "Aish....this child-"

Jungkook's POV:

Damn it...!! Now that high class asshole will call eomma and complain about me again....AGHHH!! FUCK THIS SCHOOL!

Lisa: "Baby, is everything alright? you seem very angry."

Jungkook: "I'm ok, lisa. I'm just a little pissed off because of our stupid principal here, Mr. Asshole."

Lisa: "Awww it's ok! it won't be that bad!"

Jungkook: "Lisa you don't know my eomma....SHE'S A FREAKING SAVAGE PIECE OF A SARCASTIC WOMAN!!"

At Jungkook's house...

Mrs. Jeon: "YOU LITTLE SHIT! HOW DARE I GET ANOTHER COMPLAIN OF YOU BULLYING SOME WEAK ASS ALL OVER AGAIN?!! WASN'T THE SPATULA SPANKS LAST WEEK ENOUGH FOR YOU?!! DO YOU WANT MORE?!!!!!"

Jungkook: "NO EOMMA PLEASE NO I'LL PROMISE I'LL STOP BUT PLEASE DON'T GET YOUR SPATULA AGAIN THEY HURT LIKE HELL!!"

Mrs. Jeon: "I DON'T CARE IF THEY HURT ATLEAST THEY'LL STRAIGHTEN YOUR DUMB & MEAN ASS UP!"

Jungkook: "NO EOMMA PLEASE ANYTHING BUT THOSE SPATULA SPANKS PLEASE!!!!"

Mrs. Jeon: "WELL THEN GUESS WHAT? YOU'RE GETTING A TUTOR!!"

Jungkook: "Wha- A TUTOR?!! WHY?!!!"

Mrs. Jeon: "DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT ONLY BULLYING STUDENTS BUT ALSO FLUNKING YOUR CLASSES!!"

Jungkook: "EOΜΜΑ-Ι-"

Mrs. Jeon: "THAT'S IT!! YOU'RE GETTING A TUTOR TOMMOROW THAT WILL STRAIGHTEN YOUR DUMBASS UP! GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!!"

Jungkook: "UGHHHHHHHHH NOT FAIR!!"

Mrs. Jeon: "Life isn't fair, my sweet little dumbass. GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT. NOW."

*In Jungkook's room*

WHY ME?!! WHY A TUTOR?!! WHY TOMMOROW?!!! I'M DONE WITH THIS SHITTTT!!!

Mrs. Jeon: *from the living room* "JUNGKOOK STOP SCREAMING I'M TRYING TO WATCH MY K- DRAMA HERE!!!"

Jungkook: "WHATEVER I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR K-SHIT!"

Mrs. Jeon: "WHAT.DID.YOU.JUST.SAY??!"

Jungkook: "...Nothing!"

Jungkook: "WHATEVER I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR K-SHIT!"

Mrs. Jeon: "WHAT.DID.YOU.JUST.SAY??!"

Jungkook: "...Nothing!"

Mrs. Jeon: "Better." *sips Tea*

You want the tutor to make me a good boy, huh? well you'll see how i'll make that tutor's life a living hell tommorow. JUST YOU WAIT, EOMMA!!

~ To Be Continued ~

✧⁠\⁠(⁠>⁠o⁠<⁠)⁠ノ⁠✧

That's it for the first part, my bunnies. I hope you enjoyed!! Annyeong till the next part...LOVE Y'ALL INFINITE

• Which Part you liked the most ?
• Whom You like the most ?
• How's the chapter ?

❤️ 30+ Votes
💛 Comment
💚 Follow me
💙 Take Care
🧡 Bye-Bye
💜 Bunnies

Love You All
❤️