22

LILA BROWNMIAMI,FLORIDA

LILA BROWN
MIAMI,FLORIDA

BOOM BOOM BOOM

"Who the fuck?" I said quickly jumping out the bed. My door was getting banged on. I got up from my bed and walked up the front door peeping at the hole. It was Kas.

I opened the door and saw his face, he had blood all over him and his nose was covered in red.

"Kas!? What happened? What's going on?" She asked letting him, she closed the door and locked it.

"Some nigga put his hands on me foe."

"Who did?" She asked, quickly getting ice and wetting a cloth.

"I dont know who the fuck he is, but when I see him again I'ma fuck his ass up."

Lila started cleaning up the mess on Kj's face. "You need to stop getting yourself in fights."

"His dumbass shoulda looked where he was goin and say excuse me."

"So you guys fought because he bumped into you?"

"Hell ye, ain't even say sorry or nothin."

"Yall are so immature." She giggled, taping the cloth on his face.

"Cmere." She grabbed her arm, making her set on his lap. "I'm sorry bout today, my sister was trippin and shit."

"That was your sister?"

"Mhm."

"I didn't know that.. And it's fine. I'm used to it." She cleaned off the blood off even though it took a while.

Kj laid his hands right on her ass, and played with it for a few minutes.

"There you go. There's still some dried up blood on your nose, come clean it up in the bathroom."

"Alright ma." They got up from the couch and headed to Lila's restroom. She cleaned off the dry blood, and he looked better now.

"Do you want to say here tonight?" She asked.

"Yeah, I was goin to anyway."

"Mmm ok."

After making eyecontact for a little,Kj gently grabbed her waist and kissed her lips. The both started getting out the bathroom and headed onto the bed.