13

LILA BROWNMIAMI,FLORIDA

LILA BROWN
MIAMI,FLORIDA

THE NEXT DAY

I was currently in my bed scrolling through Instagram. I had to get up for work but I didn't feel like it.

After my ten minute timer went up, I took the sheets off of me and headed into the bathroom brushing my teeth, and taking a shower.

Getting out the shower I grabbed my towel and dried myself heading into my room. Last night me and Kas had texted all night.

I don't know if he remembered me since he told me I look familiar

"Let's see what perfume I should usee."

I picked out the one I wanted and sprayed it on me. While doing that I took my bag and phone and before putting my clothes on I fixed my bed.

I took out a banana out the bag grabbed an orange juice and a water of bottle and headed out the door.

AT WORK

"Goodmorning, Ms.Brown." Detective Lein said.

"Goodmorning, Mr.Lein."

I greeted everyone and headed to the office. I sighed and plotted down on the chair taking out the files out the drawer.

"Let's see.."

A few minutes passed and I heard a knock on my door. I could never work in peace, can I?

"Come in."

It was Yasmine.

"Morning." She said.

"Morning."

"How was that party last night?" She asked coming up to me and sitting down on the chair.

"Good."

"That's nice to know, sorry I couldn't go."

"It's all good."

"Mhm, so I heard you've been working on that case I used to work on."

"Yeah, why do you say?"

"Oh it's nothing."

"Right.. So why exactly are you in here again? Are we working on another case or something?"