9

YASMINE ROSEMIAMI,FLORIDA

YASMINE ROSE
MIAMI,FLORIDA

I had finally gotten home and parked in my driveway getting the groceries out the bag. Shani was at work tonight so it was just me, myself and I.

I put the passcode and headed inside where it was so dark,closing and locking the door,I turned the lights on and continued putting my bags onto the counter.

Thats when I heard a knock on the door, curious who it was. I checked the peep hole and didn't see anybody.

"The hell?"

I headed to my island and put the groceries back inside the cabinets and fridge, hearing another knock again.

I grabbed my phone to see who it was since I had a camera installed, it was a man wearing all black. I couldn't see their face.

I sighed and walked to the door, slowly opening it and peaking my head out. He turned around.

"Wassup?" He said.

"Zay? Watchu doin here?" I asked letting him in.

"Nothin fr, uhh." He said scratching his head.

"What's going on?"

"Nothin, nothin, you been feelin good or anything?"

"Yeah, she's just giving me problems." I said walking back to my kitchen.

"She? You already had the gender reveal?"

"No, I don't know the gender, but I'll be finding out in a couple of weeks. I just hope it's a girl."

"Better be a girl, but lemme know what it is when you find out." He said coming behind me, and touching my waist.

"Zayy. Stopp, you know we can't keep doing this right?"

"I know, I just been missin you and shit. I love you fr." He whispered in my ear.

I started to smile and blush, when I heard the door knock again.

"Someone else comin over?"

"No.. hold on stay here I'll be right back." I turned around and looked at him, the both of us kissed each other.

I waddled to the door and opened it seeing him. I didn't wanna talk to him or see him at all.

"Can I help you?"

"How you been momma?"

"I been good, why you here?"

"I just wanted to talk, I know we ain't been talking to each other like that and shit , I just wanted to apologize too."

I looked back and saw Zay had went into my room. I walked out the door and closed it.

"So what do you want to talk about?"

"Like how you been, is you okay?"

"Yeah I'm ok. You ain't even visit me when I was at the hospital and you askin me if I'm ok."

"I know, and I'm sorry bout that fr, just give me on mo chance to make it u-"

He went quiet and then looked at me then my stomach. I forgot to get my coat..

"You pregnant Yasmine? How tf? What tf you was doin after gettin out the hospital bed?"

"Can you calm down, it's not your baby to worry about so get tf on somewhere."

"So who's baby it is?"

"None of yo business. Cause it's definitely not yours."

"Oh. Ohhh ok. Bet."

"Ok."

"Mhm."

He walked away from me and I could hear him slam his car door. I knew he was mad but I didn't care. He had his own child to worry about.