19

LILA BROWNMIAMI,FLORIDA

LILA BROWN
MIAMI,FLORIDA

I had gotten back home after spending the day with Kas. He had bought me some stuff I wanted. A chanel bag, Tory Burch, Gucci, and so on more. Everything was going good so far.

Especially after seeing Yasmine at the store. She looked shocked and sad at the same time. But I didn't really care.

My phone had started to ring and I picked it up after seeing who it was.

"Hey. Did you get it?" I asked.

"Only certain things."

"Like what?"

"A few days, well the day after your co worker, Yasmine had moved in. Someone else was also there. But I can't seem to trace who it was."

"Well work harder... I need to pin the murderers on her."

"Isn't that agaisnt-"

"Do you want your money or not?"

"Sorry. But I was trying to say is, another thing I found is a boy outside her house. And she's all dressed up."

"Ok, what else? How does the boy look like? What was he wearing? What was she wearing?"

"I can't describe what he's wearing but it looks like it's designer stuff and he's in all black, Yasmine is wearing an all black dress as well but that's it really... But the boy on the other hand has hair covering his face."

"Ughhh. Is there anything else? Look for anything. ANYTHING."

"Well there isn't really much.. All I see is a black honda accord outside, and a black mercedes.."

"Wait, repeat that part again. You saw what?"

"A black honda accord and a black mercedes... why?"

"Do you see a plate on that black Mercedes?"

"Uhmmm, zooming in right now. I can't really see it's too far."

"EVAN! What else do you see? Like about the boy. How does he look like?" She was getting angrier.

"I can't see his face. I told you, his hair is covering it."

"Does his hair have any color what so ever?"

"No it does not."