21

KJ MARTINMIAMI,FLORIDA1 YEAR AGO

KJ MARTIN
MIAMI,FLORIDA
1 YEAR AGO

"Nigga, you know I gotchu. Just tell me where he at and I'll give you what he couldn't. You can trust me on this fr." Kj said.

"I already gave you da address where he at. He waiting for you right now. I sent the girl he been fuckin with too."

"Who?"

"Leah."

"That nigga got a girl though..? Why he cheatin on ha fa?"

"I don't know why you don't ask her?"

"Zay nigga. I'ma just call you later. You pissin me off."

"Just don't getcho ass caught. I ain't apart of this shit."

"Nah I gotchu. I'm pulling up right now."

"Be sa-"

Kj hunged up the phone and waited for the girl to pull up. An hour went buy and he saw a grey car pulling up.

He guessed it was an Uber since they car drove off, Leah walked up Jayden's car and he saw her tapping on the window.

He couldn't see well from his point of view but something was definitely going on when Jayden pulled her face closer to his.

They were talking for a while, and then the grey car came over again.

"So that wasn't no uber then." He saw Leah get inside the car, he waited for them to drive off which seemed like forever. He was growing impatient.

They finally left and he pulled his hoodie up and tucked his gun inside his pants.

He went up to Jayden's car and tapped on the window as well. Jayden was obviously confused and overwhelmed why a random stranger went up to his car.

That's when Kj pulled out his gun and shot him.