4

LILA BROWNMIAMI,FLORIDA

LILA BROWN
MIAMI,FLORIDA

I walked around looking for him, Xaiver, yet I still couldn't find him. He had to be somewhere here though. I spotted Shani and went up to her but she turned her back on me.

"Money make the world go 'round
I still got more money
Bands make your girl go down
And I still got more money
Lot more where that came from
I still got more money"

I tapped on her shoulder, making her turn around as she pretended to act clueless.

"Look I know you don't like me and that's fine, but can you please do me a favor?" I asked her.

"Yeah. You're right, but what's your favor?"

"I need you to sneak in one the lounges where the strippers have their little relax time, and just act your one of them."

"How do you expect me to get in when I don't have an ID to pass by? And there's security everywhere."

"Like I said sneak in, and try to find anything that's going on." I walked away from her, I could hear her scoff with the music so loud. I started looking again since the club was really huge.

That's when I saw the man, sitting down in a VIP lounge with a bunch of girls surrounding him as he had a blunt in his hand.

"Woah woah." The guard said as I tried to get in.

"Oh sorry, uhm is Xaiver here?" I asked.

"Says who?"

"Dahlia."

He nodded his head and walked away heading towards Xaiver, I saw him whispering something in his ear, and he came back to me.

"And what exactly are you here for?"

"To talk business."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

SHANI MARTINMIAMI,FLORIDA

SHANI MARTIN
MIAMI,FLORIDA

Shani wasn't really a big listener, but she had to help her best friend out on this case. She listened to what Lila told her to do. If she got caught she would've get kicked out and that couldn't happen.

That's when she saw the guard and knew what she had to do. Make eye contact smile a little and walk like nothing was happening.

Thats what she had done but the security had stopped her.

"ID?"

She grabbed her hand bag and pretended she was looking for an ID.

"Oh shit, I forgot it."

"No ID, no entry."

"Look I really need to get in, and either way I forgot something in here really important."

As the man looked at Shani, someone was talking on the walkie talkie.

"Stay here and wait."

He walked away from her and Shani looked back and forth to see if anyone was watching, that's when one of the girls opened the door letting her thinking she works here.

"Thank you."

She walked inside and the room full of woman smoking, and counting their money, even talking.

"That hoe Janeka still needs pay me, her shit been due."

"You needa chill on that little girl, she only 17." One said.

17 and working at a strip club..? Kinda weird

"Girl ion give a fuckkk, she needa pay me up before ha ass get shot up. Real shit." She said putting the joint back in her mouth.

"Ain't she got a kid too? Just give her some time."

"Bianca, be serious, she knew what she was gettin ha self into, plus she only here cus of Xaiver."

Shani started to listen to their convo getting closer to them to listen.

"Don't care, the bitch gotta pay up."

She started going on her phone and going through her instagram. One of the girls turned around seein her.

"You new 'round here or sumn?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"What's ya name girly?"

"Hennessy."

"Oou like da drink?"

No bitch like the food.

"Mhm."

The girl nodded her head and looked back at her friend who was giving Shani an ugly look.

The fuck is ha problem? She thought using her peripheral side eye..

"Anywho, back to-"

A girl walked in, she was half naked and had her heels on. She had her bag on one of her shoulder.

"Speaking of the devil." The girl said looking at her.

I think it was Janeka. I set my phone down seeing she was coming towards the girls behind me.

"Here ya money bitch." She said tossing it on the table.

"First of all girl, who the fuck is you callin a bitch? Cause the only bitch here is you and ya motherfuckin child hoe. Don't ever disrespect-"

"Hoe nobody ain't bein disrespectful, matter a fact you was bein disrespectful first. You was talkin allat shit bout my child. Just cause I fucked Xaiver don't mean you gotta be jealous."

The girl got up from her seat walking up to Bianca and slapping her. A fight was about to go down.