18

YASMINE ROSEMIAMI,FLORIDA

YASMINE ROSE
MIAMI,FLORIDA

"Ooo, Yasmine come on let's go in this store."

"Shani, I think you forgot I'm pregnant and I can't walk that fast anymore. So wait up. I'm already out of breath." She said.

"Oop sorry I definitely forgot. But come on I found this cute baby store for you."

Yasmine was officially having a boy. She wasn't mad nor disappointed or anything. She was happy with it. She wasn't those type of parents who would throw a fit because of a childs gender.

"What we getting Ashton?" Shani asked.

"Girl first of all we not naming my baby that white ass fuckin name."

"So what the fuck we gon name him?"

"I don't know, I'm still thinking about it though." She said rubbing her stomach. "He kickin right now."

"Tell him to stop."

"Hoe what?"

"Nothing." She giggled. "This is cute."

"How much is it?" Yasmine asked looking at the socks.

"$2.00"

"Aight get it."

After finishing baby shopping they went up to the cashier and paid. Getting out the store they stopped and went to go get something to eat in the food court.

"That'll be $16.74." The cashier said.

They held their mcdonalds bag and plopped their shopping bags on the seat and sat down.

" A bitch was hungry." Shani said quickly stuffing the burger in her mouth.

"Babes, relax. The food ain't goin nowhere."

"Girl duh. I said I was hungry. I ain't eat in hours. We been shopping for such a long ass time."

"Did you start packing your stuff though?"

"Yeah my room almost done. I just need to take the stuff out my closet."

"This going back and forth shit getting me tired real quick."

"I know right." Shani said drinking the sprite from her cup, and wiping her mouth. "We need to hire them movers or sum shit to get the furniture out."