I. SATURN

VOL. 1 — SATURN

  life's better on saturn,
I can't break this pattern
floating away...
find something worth saving
it's all for the taking,
i always say
I'll be better on saturn.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 - 𝗦𝗭𝗔
𝟯:𝟬𝟵

❝ 𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣, 𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨

❝ 𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣, 𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨... ❞

Listening to: Saturn
2:09 ━━━━●───── 03:09
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
               ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

01. LIZZIE'S mom insists that she needs to get away from her phone this summer, so she sends her to work at an away camp as a counselor, not knowing she'd still be allowed her phone, and meet a boy...

02. MALACHI got bored one day and applied to work an an away camp for the summer, since he didn't have anything better to do and figured it'd be fun.

03. BOTH Malachi and Lizzie didn't expect to meet someone they cared for as much as the other person when they went to camp, but they did.

04. AFTER the two get closer than ever, Lizzie gets hesitant about her growing feelings since Malachi is constantly in the spotlight, especially with him recently getting a glow-up and now being cast in the upcoming Zombies 4.

05. WHEN the pair go through ups, downs, and the summer coming to an end being a fear that they won't see each other again, they aren't sure how their story will end.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

jenna speaks!

I'm super excited to start this! I've been in such a Malachi phase recently and im so so so hyped!! Im hoping to have chapter one out by later this week, but there's no guarantee!!

vote/comment if you're excited, I know I am!! Also, this book is only going to have one volume instead of the usual two I use for this series!!