XI.

"Can I expect you both to sit together, beside each other?" Keart asked with her hands on her waist looking at Shubman and Vaishnavi. Nodding, they both sat beside each other. "Fine, answer me what all I ask about. Okay?" They nodded quickly.

"How do you want your marriage to be?"

"Simple, I guess." Shubman said looking at Vaishnavi to which she nodded slowly. Abhimanyu and Lakhwinder looked at each other and then the fiasco.

"Guests?"

"Bohot kam, mummy please. Bas ICT aur close ones. No media, no paparazzi." Shubman said.

"Beta tu kuch usse bhi bolne dega?" Keart glared at him plastering a sarcastic smile. Shahneel laughed while the men shook their head, inka kuch nhi ho sakta.

"Vaishnavi. Answer me." Keart said. "How do you want the marriage to be?"

"Kuch bhi chalega mummy ji. The way you all want, I'm okay with it." She replied.

"Guests?"

"I guess, Shubman ne jo kaha wahi shi h. ICT... aur close ones.?"

"Theme." Shahneel asked. "Iska jawaab Shubman ne nahi diya tha. You don't have anything to agree on with, bhabhi ji." Shahneel smirked teasingly. Vaishnavi's eyes widened and cheeks flushed on hearing bhabhi ji.

"White and baby pink theme for everyone, even the decorations and flowers. Bride in red, only." She answered softly. "Is that okayy?" She asked.

"Chalega kya? Doudega of course, bhabhi."

"Okay, yeh bhi hogaya." Keart said checking the list. "Vaishnavi, your friends?"

Vaishnavi hesitated for a moment to reply bit then nodded negatively. "No one, mummy ji." Everyone looked at her while Abhimanyu sighed.

"It's okay. Shubman?" Abhimanyu asked diverting their attention.

"ICT, Subeer, Seb, Jugnu.." He replied. "Vaishnavi?" He asked looking at her, as if asking if she's okay with it, to which she nodded.

"Venue?"

"Ind-" Shubman started but was cut off.

"Usse bolne dega Shubman?" Keart glared while Vaishnavi chuckled.

"Chandigarh m hi. We'll book a farmhouse." Keart nodded.

"Engagement?"

"Roka wale din hi karle?" Vaishnavi asked looking at Shubman to which he smiled and nodded genuinely.

"Shubman, text me who all in ICT." He nodded at Keart.

Time flew as they talked about their wedding. They had lunch and it was finally time for the Gills to leave.

"Did you get her number?" Shahneel asked plastering a sarcastic smile. Shubman shook his head negatively.

"Tere paas h na, I'll get it from you." Shubman said casually.

"Keep dreaming. I ain't gonna give you." Shahneel said sassily walking away.

Hone wali biwi h teri woh, Shubman. Karle ja karle.

He walked towards Vaishnavi. Her body stiffened a bit as he approached her.

"Umm.. Your number?" He asked.

"Uh, oh. 787951XXXX." She muttered softly. Shubman smiled saving her number. 'Vaishnavi'

"Your number?" She asked.

"I'll text you." He said smiling. "Bye." He mumbled. She waved back mumbling a bye.

"Meri beti shaadi kar rhi h." Abhimanyu said side hugging Vaishnavi once the Gills left. Vaishnavi forced a smile on her face. As they went back to their flat, entering her room, Vaishnavi dropped herself on her bed. She huffed closing her eyes.