V.

"Vaishnavi. Match's over." Abhimanyu informed as soon as Vaishnavi picked up the call.

"Match is over. Like, abhi?" Vaishnavi asked.

"Err.. Yep."

"And you're telling me now, Baba? I said, when it's almost over, call me." She spoke. "Alright, wait at a safe place, I'll reach as fast as I can." She hung up the call.

"Will you be waiting here?" Lakhwinder asked as Abhimanyu came near him.

"Yes yes. My daughter will come so, you can leave, it's okay."

"I'll take Shubman with me today. He won't be going to the hotel with the team." Lakhwinder said smiling.

"Alright, so I guess we have to wait for our children." They shared a laugh. Walking to the nearest bench, they sat there, talking casually.

That's when the ICT came, all in group. They watched Shubman walking towards them with his kit, after reasoning to the team.

"Kal match h beta?" Lakhwinder asked.

"Nah, Papa. Weather toh thik nhi lag rha kal k liye, plus stadium bandh rahega kal. Toh match parso." Shubman replied. He noticed a familiar figure, whom he had met a week ago.

"Abhimanyu uncle?" He was surprised. "Match dekhne aaye thhe?" Abhimanyu smiled and nodded. "Aap jaa rhe h kese?"

"Vaishnavi aa rhi h." He replied.

"Kahan se? Chandigarh?" He asked, to which Abhimanyu nodded.

"Tu janta h puttar inko?" Lakhwinder asked.

"Han ji papa. Gaya tha inke ghar pichle hafte." Lakhwinder nodded. "Uncle, aap humare saath hi chalo na. Hum bhi Chandigarh hi ja rhe." Shubman said to Abhimanyu.

"Vaishnavi nikal chuki h beta." Abhimanyu said. "Wese, Chandigarh?"

"Mom and Shahneel di are there for some function. So initially we had planned, if the match is cancelled tomorrow, then we'll go to Chandigarh and then return tomorrow." Shubman explained.

"Phir toh achi baat h. Come with us." Abhimanyu said. Before the father and son can say something, Abhimanyu said, "there won't be any problem trust me. We'll go to our home, get freshened up you both, then after sometime you can go."

Shubman and Lakhwinder looked at each other before nodding and mumbling an 'okay'.

"Chhotey apa, how are you going?" Shreyas asked as he reached there.

"Vaishnavi's coming."

"Oh." He was disappointed as the bus would leave before Vaishnavi reaches. "Alright. I'll get going. Bye, everyone." He waved and made his way towards the bus.

"Baba. Bahar hu." Vaishnavi said as soon as Abhimanyu picked up the call.

"Alright." The three walked towards the gate.

---------

Shreyas settled in the bus, with a disappointed and dejected look. As the bus moved out of the stadium, Shreyas couldn't help but look outside, being sad. His eyes caught the sight of a girl in her traditional outfit, who hopped out of her car, busy with a call on the phone. Shreyas frowned but his face broke into a smile when the bus went nearer to the girl, moving past her. She was Vaishnavi. He knew he would have a great night ahead.

----------

On the other hand, the three walked out of the gate, trying to spot Vaishnavi. Abhimanyu found her talking to somebody on phone, leaning on her car.