IV.

They pulled up a car for them once they're down. As the car passed through the road, wind hit Shubman when he rolled the glasses down. Shubman couldn't help but feel something that he couldn't conclude as well as couldn't chuck off.

"Hmmmm..." Ishan smirked bumping his shoulder with Shubman's. Shreyas sat in the front passenger seat whereas both Ishan and Shubman had settled them on the back seat.

"Kya?" Shubman asked frowning.

"Pasand aayi kya woh?" Ishan smirked whispering.

"Kon?"

"Thik h mat bataa. Khel." Ishan made a poker face looking out while Shubman was left confused.

Isko kese pataa chala?

Shreyas, on the other hand, was continuously smiling. He knew he had fallen for Vaishnavi long back. He was in contact with Abhimanyu on facebook and therefore, he had seen Vaishnavi both in her teenage and adult period.

Shreyas had always dreamt of a partner like Vaishnavi, simple yet beautifully attractive, independent and strong. He couldn't wait to start a life with Vaishnavi beside him, cheering for him, jumping on his every centuries. He chuckled softly looking outside.

The car soon pulled up outside their hotel. Making a payment, they went inside the hotel.

---------

"Areh wah. This is so beautiful." Abhimanyu's eyes twinkled as Vaishnavi showed him some of her recent sketches. "The red lehenga looks so attractive, Vaishu." She giggled.

"I'm working on this, currently Baba." She said.

"Good." He nodded. "Go on. You'll wear this on your marriage." He said.

"Babaaa.." She whined causing him to laugh.

"I'll cook the dinner today." Vaishnavi said to which Abhimanyu nodded. "I have to work now. Go and have rest, Baba. I'll prepare the dinner after half an hour."

She left Abhimanyu till his room and then again went back to her designing room, preparing for her lehenga.

--------

The week almost passed with their daily schedule. Vaishnavi's new design was almost ready. It took time for her skirt. Sidewise, Shubman's practice session were also continuing daily. He had forgotten about Vaishnavi though, that was just a mere attraction for him. But, Shreyas fell for her more everyday. He always wanted to make an excuse to meet Vaishnavi, but couldn't.

The ICT had reached Mohali the day before. And today, was the match day.

"Baba. Are you ready?" Vaishnavi asked. Abhimanyu wanted to watch the match live, Vaishnavi had booked a ticket for him only. She was least interested in Cricket and matches, so she preferred not to take a leave from her work.

"Ya ya." Abhimanyu came out of his room, all ready in a grey T-shirt and denim jeans.

"Oho. Hero." Vaishnavi smirked laughing as the duo made their way out of the flat, after locking it.

After reaching the basement, hopping into the car, Vaishnavi started the engine. Oh, she knew how to drive of course, she owned a car even. For now, the planning was to drop Abhimanyu at the Mohali stadium then again return back to the city for her office. Long drive indeed.

The car drive was normal, with Kishore Kumar's songs playing, as Abhimanyu loved them the most.

"Baba. If you feel any sort of discomfort or something, then put me a call. When the match is about to get over, call me okay." She said as they reached the stadium. "Also.... if you have Shreyas's number, give it to me." She hesitated at first, but then again spoke up.