XIII

CHAPTER XIII
————————————————————
WARNING:
VIOLENCE
————————————————————

XIAO LEFT THE NEXT MORNING, and Beidou was yet to arrive home after the party, so I assumed she was with Ningguang.

Kazuha left the house to go get food for dinner, leaving me alone in my room.

While I drowned in my thoughts the sound of the front door being knocked alarmed me.

I got up and approached the door wearily, knowing that I was not expecting anyone currently.

I opened it to be met with a nearly unrecognisable face, yet again I immediately knew who he was.

He changed, but behind that change still stood the same man I once called my boyfriend.

"Scaramouche-" my breath hitched as he let himself in.

"Don't even bother." he watched me close the door in a panic.

"What are you doing here." my voice shook.

"I just wanted to see you again." his tone was harsh and he approached me, getting awfully close to me.

He grabbed my hand and held it in place, not letting me get out of his grasp.

"I just...wanted to see you again." he got closer to my face and put his lips on mine.

My legs shook and I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me.

After what felt like years he pulled away and gave me a low gaze.

"You're a stupid girl." he laughed at me.

I held back the feeling of crying and stood there helplessly.

"Hooking up with Xiao? Seriously? Even after me."

"Scaramouche it's none of your business-" he cut me off with a slap to my face.

"I'm talking to you." he cornered me against the wall.

I held my cheek as it stung in pain and I just looked at him with nothing but hatred.

"Everyone knows about your little fucking hook-up now, just wait until it gets back to Ayato." he had a smirk on his face.

My eyes widened and I felt desperate.

"You can't do that Scara, please." I pleaded with him and he got closer to me once more.

"I can...he'd be so upset to know his girlfriend who is meant to be studying abroad is fucking guys without his knowledge." he laughed in my face.

My lip quivered and I fell onto his chest, bursting into tears and begging him not to tell him.

"You're so vulnerable Y/n...I know how to hit every spot now do I?"

"Please Scara...please don't do this to me." I clenched my hands on his jacket.

I heard the front door open and footsteps into the lounge, which alerted Scaramouche to turn his head.

"Man, what the fuck are you doing here." I heard Kazuha's voice raise.

He looked at Scaramouche and found me crying on his chest, which angered him.

"What the fuck are you doing to her?" Kazuha got closer to him.

Scaramouche pushed me off him, and my back hit the wall, making me crumble to the floor in my tears.

"I'LL SEE YOU BACK IN INAZUMA Y/N."
————————————————————
@SCYKHS