VI

CHAPTER VI
————————————————————

I WATCHED BEIDOU GET READY AND ENVY WAS CIRCULATING THROUGH MY BLOODSTREAM.

"I'll be back tomorrow morning, don't get into trouble." Beidou grabbed her keys and left the house.

I stood up and walked to the couch where Kazuha was sitting on his phone.

I checked the time and realised it was nearly 20:00.

"Wanna roll up?" I asked him.

He nodded and grabbed his stuff as I put on Xiao's leather jacket.

Kazuha and I walked through Liyue harbour and kept an eye on our temple bench on the top of the mountain.

"I told you not to go for Xiao." he sounded irritated.

"It just happened out of nowhere, please don't take offence." I tried to reassure him.

He scoffed and kept walking next to me.

It's weird seeing Kazuha upset over something, and it's affecting me.

"He's going to hurt you Y/n, and then you're going to run back to me to try to fix something I can't." he glared at me.

I was taken aback by his sudden attitude and just kept quiet.

"You're going to start hanging out with that group of losers and I'll be left alone to deal with all of your shit." he laughed sarcastically.

"That isn't going to fucking happen, you know that."

"No Y/n, you're going to do the same thing you did back in Inazuma but this time it's not Scaramouche." he stopped in his tracks as we hiked up the mountain.

"Why do you always have to bring that up Kazuha!" I argued with him.

"Because I'll be the one having to fix what's left of you!" he argued back.

"Why are you comparing Xiao to my ex-boyfriend? I've barely met him...and why do you keep saying you have to fix me? You don't have to fix shit."

"Because you slept with him within an hour of meeting him for fucks sake! Can't you understand that he will simply want you for sex? Just like Scaramouche used you!" Kazuha raised his voice at me.

I choked back the acidic taste of crying in my throat and felt my eyes well up.

"You know what, fuck off Kazuha and go back home." I pointed at the harbour.

"I'll be fucking glad to do so." he gave me a dirty look and stormed away.

I turned to face the temple and walked in that direction, wiping away tears that kept coming.

I sat on the bench and exhaled into my palms.

Scaramouche was my boyfriend back in Inazuma.

We both had the same lifestyle that Ningguang and her friends have at the moment and it didn't end well for us as a couple.

I watched him make out with a girl and take her to a room at a party we went to together.

And after that, he admitted that he simply used me for sex.

Scaramouche and I met at a party, and our relationship ended at a party.

He was popular, girls from all over Teyvat have gotten with him, and one was even from Snezhnaya.

I hear footsteps approaching the bench and I turn to face the noise in shame.

"Y/n?" a familiar voice called out.

"XIAO?"
————————————————————
@SCYKHS