IV

CHAPTER IV
————————————————————

THE DAY WAS AWKWARD, stressful even.

All this stress means I have to release it! And how will I do that? I'll smoke of course!

Kazuha isn't answering his phone, so that means I have to make the hike to the temple bench by myself.

As I'm walking I watch the Liyue lights glow in all sorts of different colours.

I arrive at the bench and sit down by myself, grabbing the joint from my pocket and a lighter.

I put the flame to the tip of the lighter and puff out before inhaling again.

(I have never smoked in my life so please deal with me!)

As I'm smoking I can hear footsteps approaching and I quickly turn my back around to see who it is.

Teal hair and a leather jacket, we all know who this is.

He notices it's me and he hesitates.

A whisper escapes his mouth but he keeps walking to the bench and sits next to me.

It was quiet, awkward almost.

I look at him and offer the joint.

He looks at it in my mouth and hesitates again.

"I just lit it..." I chuckle.

"Hmm okay, why not," he says and takes the joint.

I watch him inhale and hold back a cough.

"How come you're alone? It can get dangerous at night," he asked me.

"Kazuha isn't answering so I just decided to smoke by myself." I laughed.

"Oh...but it's not safe for you to walk the mountains by yourself." he scolded me.

"Well, my bad...guess I need a man to walk me through this town since I'm merely a tourist." I teased him and shrugged.

I watched Xiao choke back words and hold back a laugh.

"Tourist?" he tried not to crack into laughter.

"That's what you guys call me." I rolled my eyes.

"They call you that, I don't." Xiao tried to defend himself.

"How come?"

"You've lived here for longer than Childe, so you're not a tourist." he took another hit.

Silence overtook the area around us again, this time it was not as awkward.

"How do you think someone becomes part of your friend group?" I asked him.

"If you date one of us, it's an immediate entry. Otherwise...I don't know." he thought.

"I imagine with the amount of partying you guys do, some of you must get a lot of game right?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Well...most of us do? I don't know...I personally try to stay away from the culture." he chuckled.

"I get what you mean...I haven't gone around since I left Inazuma." I told him.

"I would imagine you were quite popular in Inazuma no?" he asked.

"I had the type of friend group you have at the moment." I took the final hit of the joint.

He watched me intently, his eyes were glowing with the lights giving it more depth.

He put his arm on the frame of the bench and sat a bit closer to me.

I put the joint out and looked at him, reminiscing in his eyes.

"I want to get to know you Y/n." his eyes hung low and a smirk tugged on his lips.

"I'm glad you at least know my name." I smiled devilishly.

His other hand inched closer to my legs and we were both aware of what was happening.

"Do you think it would be too much of me if I did what I want to do?" he asked me.

"No...I don't think so." I had a smirk plastered on my lips with my face getting closer to his.

He put his hand on my jaw and lifted my face to kiss him.

The kiss was soft, but lust boiled behind it.

His body got closer to mine and he slowly pulled away.

He opened his eyes and so did I, and we stared at each other in silence.

"Do you...want to go back to my place" he offered.

"What will we do?" I asked him with a smirk.

"You'll have to find out sweetheart." he got up and let a hand out for me to grab.

I got up and we began walking close together, our arms brushing against each other as we did.

"Do you live with anyone?"

"Not usually...sometimes Zhongli will stay over but otherwise I try to limit the people who come to my house," he told me.

"I live with Kazuha, and Beidou kind of lives with us." I chuckle.

"So how come he wasn't answering if you live together?"

"He went out to a bar with Beidou and I got caught up with stuff at home."

"Well my house is free...all the time." he has a devilish smile on his face.

"Oh? Well if that's an offer I'll take it." I looked at him and intertwined my fingers with his.

"I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT Y/N."
————————————————————
@SCYKHS