V

CHAPTER V
————————————————————

WELL...WE GOT BUSY.
The morning finally came, and with little to no sleep, I found myself naked in the bed of a guy I technically met yesterday.

Mornings in Liyue are typically cold, and so we stayed under the covers together.

I was half asleep and trying to check my phone, to which I was met with unread messages from Kazuha that went around the lines of

"Hey sorry, I didn't get to you, where are you now? Hello? Hey? Y/n?"

Xiao was fast asleep behind me, and he had his arm locked around my waist.

I switched my phone off and turned to face the man, burying my face in his chest.

The peace was rudely interrupted by a phone call coming from Xiao's phone.

He woke up with a fright and picked up his phone with a groan.

"Yes, Childe?"

"What- no you're not coming over." he tried to sound serious.

"What time is it? No- it can't be 10."

"Give me 10 minutes..." he groaned and hung up.

I got up in a rush and was met with the morning ice.

I rushed to put my clothes on and Xiao scrambled to get his room into order and to get dressed.

"I'm sorry I can't make you breakfast or something- and I'm sorry I can't walk you home but maybe we can see each other tomorrow night." he came up to me and kissed me.

We rushed to the entrance and as I was putting on my shoes he opened the door and I froze in place.

It was so fucking cold.

"Uh...take my jacket, and I'll get it from you tomorrow." he handed me the leather jacket he wore the night before and I put it on.

He stopped me in my tracks and kissed me before I left the house, feeling better than ever.

After that, I practically ran back to the house with a smile on my face.

After a while of running and walking, I finally get to my shared house and as I open the door I'm met with Kazuha and Beidou on the couch looking worried.

"Y/n! Where were you? We were worried sick!" Beidou ran up to me.

"I stayed out...I guess." I laughed.

Beidou stared at the unfamiliar yet very familiar jacket I was wearing, and the designs and labels on it gave it away.

"You did not." She stared up at me with shock.

"What?" Kazuha got up and tried to see what was up.

"You did not Y/n!" Beidou screamed out of joy.

"Wasn't Xiao wearing that jacket? How did that happen?" Kazuha looked shocked.

Beidou ran around the house.

"I have to tell Ningguang!"

"No! Beidou don't." I ran after her.

"How did it happen?" Kazuha asked me.

"I went for a smoke at the spot and he found me there...and I guess you can tell what happened." I scratched my nape.

"The guys are over at his house now, how did you get here so fast?" Beidou asked.

"Childe called him as soon as I woke up and we had 10 minutes and we actually took 3!" I burst into laughter.

"Holy shit...I can't believe this." Kazuha was shocked.

"NOBODY CAN BELIEVE THIS!"
————————————————————
@SCYKHS