Officially Marked 🔞

Smut warning ⚠️

Highly explicit content ahead.

On the way home Freen was so quiet but Becky was nervous about what Kate said.

Freen I need to buy something. Drive to the mall.

Freen didn't say a word and drove Becky to the mall.

Freen are you not coming? Becky asked

No, I'll stay in the car. Be quick she said flatly.

Okay, said Becky and headed into the mall.

She came back with a small bag in her hand. Freen was wondering what that was but she didn't ask Becky.

Becky had to get ready for the special night so she headed to their room. Freen was so confused, she thought Becky was acting strange. She went to her mini bar in the basement. Becky took a hot bath. Applied minimal makeup and wore the lingerie she bought from the mall. It was a black colored lacy bra and a thong which has a satin overcoat that ended in the middle of her thighs, deep enough to show her cleavage and almost see-through.

She waited for Freen but there was no sign of Freen. She decided to call Freen.

Hello, Freen where are you?

What do you want Becky?

I asked you a question

I'm in the basement. At the bar.

......
Becky cut the call and headed to the bar. Freen was sitting on a bar stool. With a glass and an unopened bottle of whiskey.

Freen.... called Becky

Freen didn't turn to see Becky. I'm not coming to the room now. You go and sleep I need some time to relax Becky, she said.

I'll help you to relax Freen, you are not supposed to drink and they have already given painkillers to you Becky said.

Freen was sitting still..

I thought I could give you a present. I want you to be sober tonight.

I don't want anything now. Just go to the room Freen said with boredom.

Seriously!! Look at me and say the same thing I'll leave now, Becky said sternly.

Freen turned her body from the bar stool. Her jaw instantly dropped seeing Becky in an intimate nightwear. She gulped hard. Her big boy already has started to wake up. Becky slowly untied the knot of the satin robe which revealed her lingerie.

Freen knew she couldn't deny what she was seeing. She felt powerless in front of Becky. She held the glass firmly. Becky slowly approached Freen, climbed on the counter, and sat on it placing both her arms slightly back for support. The position facilitated Becky to arch naturally which exposed her perky nipples through the lace bra.

Sweat beads started to appear on Freen's face. She is trying her best to be in composure. Becky is silently studying every emotion that appears on Freen's face and her struggles to hide those. Freen's big boy struggling inside her pants. Freen couldn't divert her eyes from gazing at the long slender legs of Becky. She desperately wants to feel how will those legs feel against her.

Those legs were moving towards her. Becky landed her foot on Freen's bulge. She could feel the big boy twitching. She smiled on seeing Freens erratic breathing. She started to rub the big boy with her foot. Freen knew she would explode very soon if Becky continued this.

Bec... Bec...becky please stop Freen pleaded. Half of her words stuck in her throat.

Becky continued as if she didn't hear anything. Freen held the counter table tightly and started to moan.