Apparently I Lost Her

Trigger warning ⚠️

Freen still had some work left in her office so she told Becky and went to her office. She indeed promised her that she'll return home as soon as possible.

Becky went to the kitchen made two cups of milk tea and went to the guest room to see Becca. She was sleeping. Becky has to admit, that Becca looked like a forbidden princess and felt sorry for all she went through in the past. She slowly tapped Rebecca and offered her the tea.  Becca was happy that Becky had already started to get along with her.

They both had almost the same taste toward everything except the fact that Becca was straight.

Becky seems to be comfortable with Becca.

Becca thanked her for the milk tea.

Becky, I am ready. Can you please answer my question now? Becca begged.

Flashback

Becky's pov

I was doing my under graduation in England towards the end of last semester we had to do an internship at the university, and it was said that students from various countries would be attending the program. My dad thought it was a good opportunity for me to grow.

The university was not too far from where we used to live but I prefer staying in the accommodation provided by the uni. I was so desperate to explore everything around me with new people.

Freen and Tee were the first people I met when I arrived at the program center. Tee was very outgoing but Freen followed Tee everywhere like a duckling. She caught my attention on the very first day. We had orientation classes on the first three days.

The place given by the uni had a garden with a gazebo in it. The same one in our garden I told with a smirk.

Shut the front door!!!! Are you for real!!!??? Becca exclaimed.

I nodded and continued. In the evening everyone ganged up and and got ready for the club when walked out I saw Freen sitting in the garden with her laptop. She was studying something. She was the nerdiest person in the whole group. I saw Tee also joining us. I asked her about Freen, Tee said Freen doesn't party. We also didn't want to pressure her more.

I came back from the club around 11 pm. Freen was still there, but she seemed to be tense this time. I couldn't walk past her so I went straight up to her and asked if there was any problem.

Freen didn't look into my eyes she just hooked her head and said that she was waiting for her friend Tee.

Have you eaten anything?

No. I am just waiting for Tee

Oh, my poor thing! It's 11 pm and you are still waiting for Tee

She simply nodded.

Freen I'm Rebecca. I extended my hand to her. That's when she looked at me. She looked like a kitten.

She was confused.

You can call me Becky, we are in the same program. Now you'll come with me to my room. I'll make some cup noodles for you. Okay?

She said yes.

We were in our room. She was eating her noodles. I could say she was very hungry by that time.

You look Asian. Where are you from?

I'm from Thailand. You

Here. England

Then why are you staying here? Is your home far away from here?