I Need This, Please

Every time I try to leave you, I always find myself running back into your arms.

Two weeks later

Since the last gym session, Freen chose to wear a loose sleeveless shirt and shorts for her workout. She thought exposing her skin was turning Becky on and decided to cover. She had no idea of what was turning Becky on. It's her smell, Becky would give anything to be with Freen during the gym session. there was no lust or desire in Freen's touch. It was so genuine and feeble but for Becky, her eyes were full of want and desire. Becky never pushed Freen nor tried to do anything that provoked her little guy.

Their life was going as smoothly, well they thought it was. Freen was letting her attitude around Becky. She had a meeting at her company today with her business partners which included Nop, after the incident occurred at her marriage she asked Nam to break all the deals with Nop's company but Nop's father had good contact with Mr. Chankimha so he sorted this issue through Freen's father. Freen had an enormous amount of rage at Nop but he was a good business partner and as far as she heard Nop was a man with good values. She decided not to bring personal issues into her work.

After the meeting, she was in her room. Nam could see Freen was disturbed since the meeting so she decided to ask the reason. Even though Nam was Freen's employee, she never treated her like one. Nam was the most trustworthy person in the company. Freen also had so much weight inside her so decided to discuss everything with Nam. After hearing whatever Freen said, "Boss, you should trust Becky now, with what you said there is a high possibility for her to choose Mr.Nop over you, but you still have to open up to Becky. It will help you both understand each other better".

Freen slipped into deep thoughts unaware of the time. It was past dinner time Becky was still waiting for Freen to come home. Mei received a call from Freen in which she said that she wouldn't be coming to the house tonight as she had plenty of work to complete.

Mei informed this to Becky, and she was disappointed. Freen could have called me directly, whatever may be the reason but she chose to call Mei. What if she is going to stay in her guest house? Becky thought to herself. It's been more than one and a half months Freen never went to the guest house to relieve her. Becky ate some food and went to their room. She couldn't sleep without Freen, she was now used to sleeping in Freen's embrace. She wished that Freen's reason for not coming home tonight would be true.

Freen on the other hand had so such hectic work. She couldn't lie to Becky so she called Mei instead. She went to her guest house without knowing what life was gonna bring her tomorrow. She asked the caretaker of the house to get some alcohol for her, and that is the reason she came to her guest house. The last time she consumed alcohol was on her wedding night. She knew that she would lose control after, so she decided not to go to the mansion tonight.

Freen compared herself with Nop, in every aspect Nop stood ahead of her. She recalled every event over and over the whole night. Everything came to an end when Becky assured Freen not to feel this way around her. Freen knew Becky was trying to undo the damage that occurred. It's Freen's turn now. She has to take a step forward in this relationship. She decided to put all her trust in Becky once again. She couldn't sleep as she missed Becky near her.

Freen returned home in the morning and saw Becky was still sleeping. After seeing Becky's face she felt a soothing feeling in her heart. Freen doesn't want to disturb Becky so she sleeps on the couch.

Becky woke up and found Freen on the couch fast asleep. She went near and got a faint smell of alcohol. Becky felt bad for trusting Freen but she didn't want to conclude things. She decided to go visit her friend Yuki so she got ready informed Mei and left with Alex the driver.