A Kiss Unfold 🔞

Authors pov

All three girls were having lunch. Freen was eyeing Becky to finish up soon. Becky motioned Freen to behave as they had Becca with them on the table. Freen was pleading with her eyes. Finally, Becky mouthed okay. Freen was the first to finish the lunch she wasted no time, and immediately headed to their room.

Becky finished her lunch and asked Rebecca to take some rest. Becca smiled teasingly and said somebody is going to get laid in the daylight.

Becca we never..Becky stuttered

Oh my God shame on you guys Becca laughed loudly.

Becky rolled her eyes and went to their room.

She entered the room and couldn't find Freen anywhere she believed freen must be in the changing room. Without failing her anticipation Freen was in the changing room with the sports bra and her boxers which were way too tight that her bulge was indeed visible. The most important thing was those abs, Becky hadn't caught a glimpse of them in quite some time.

Becky was so into the abs that she didn't notice Freen approaching her. Freen rested her hands on Becky's waist and slowly pushed her towards the wall. Becky's breathing has hitched in her throat. Freen is irresistible.

Becky's back was now completely leaning on the wall. Freen closed the gap between them.  She took Becky's hand and trailed it over her abs. Becky gasped a little at feeling Freen's raw skin. Both of their bodies were hot and the dressing room seemed to have no ventilation. They have started sweating.

Freen ran over her thumb on Becky's lips

Freen ran over her thumb on Becky's lips. Her eyes were looking into Becky's eye for permission. Becky understood that and pulled Freen towards her and smashed her lip on Freen's. Becky captured Freen's upper lip and Freen was lost into Becky's lower lip. That kiss was very slow and passionate. The kiss started to get intense when freen unbuttoned Becky's shirt and slipped her hand into the bra. She slowly started to massage Becky's breast.

Becky was moaning into Freen's mouth. Freen used her both hands to pull those beautiful breasts out of the bra and started massaging it intensely. Becky felt Freen's tongue rubbing her lips which made to open her mouth. Freen's tongue slipped into her mouth and made contact with her tongue. Becky's core started to throb and she could feel her arousal liquid wetting her panties.

Freen is obsessed with Becky's tits she couldn't take her hands off them. She pinched the nipples to see how Becky's body arched towards her. The tongues were already battling for dominance in which Freen won.

As Freens body is completely pressed against Becky's body she can feel her core pressed and rubbed against the big boy. The tongue battle has come to an end and they separated panting for air but Freen's hand is still on her tits. Due to the kiss, Becky forgot about the fragrance of Freen which is now mixed with sweat. Both of them were almost covered in sweat. A drop of sweat ran down from Freen's temple to her valley just before it entered her cleavage Becky sucked it with her tongue and tasted it closing her eyes. Freen was watching this sight jaw dropped. Becky then did the same to every drop of sweat on Freen's face and neck. Every time she licked, scooped, and sucked Freens sweat the intensity of the massage was increasing.

Freen do you know how sweat you taste asked Becky.

No, I don't said Freen in between her labored breathing.

Then you should know said Becky smashing her lips this time harder. All they could hear was sucking and moaning sounds. All of a sudden Freen felt something flowing into her mouth or being pushed into her mouth. The warm fluid, Freen was wondering but when she found out that was Becky's saliva she couldn't help but let out a long groan. Freen was so addicted to the taste. Freen has never experienced this before. Becky is pushing her saliva into her mouth continuously.

Bec...becky I think I gonna cum...

Freen's body started to tremble. Without even being touched Freen exploded in her shorts as the last time it was an enormous amount of cum. Becky held Freen tightly and made to rest on her shoulders. Freen was shaking and she slowly took her hands off the most beautiful tits.

Becky was caressing Freen's back. Freen was actually embarrassed that she came without any touch. Becky was the only girl who could do this to her.

We should often do this suggested Freen

What!! Be a little more specific Freen said Becky

Freen swallowed hard and with much trouble she told Mm.. the saliva thing.

Becky held Freen's face to see her. Freen was as red as a strawberry. They glanced at the mirror in the changing room. Both were drenched in sweat, their hair messy, lips a bit reddened, Becky's shirt unbuttoned, both tits hanging outside the bra, nipples rigid, freens perky nipples seen on the bra, the boxer was wet and the cum has dripped through her slender thigh. Seeing their state after a hot kissing session is turning them on.

Freen approached Becky again.

No, freen don't said Becky

Freen raised her eyebrow.

Save some for the night, I don't want to use an empty tap, Becky said with a wink and run into their room.

My tap never went dry Freen shouted from the dressing room.

Becky went to the bathroom to take a bath. She was drying her hair. She received a notification from Kate asking whether they could meet tomorrow morning at a cafe near the hospital.

Becky has actually forgotten this thing and agreed to the meeting as suggested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1~

What is she hiding???

Sorry guys for the short update.
I all make up this with you in the next chapter.

Take care

With love💜

Your author

Mira C S