The Ice Wall

Becky went to the kitchen to see Mei after finishing her breakfast. Mei was happy to see Becky but when she came close Mei could see Becky's face was swollen. She immediately knew what would have happened so she chose not to ask for any details from Becky.

"You promised me to show the mansion around. Remember?", She asked. Mei gladly accepted and led Becky to the garden first. The garden has a beautiful view with a swimming pool in the corner. There were different species of flowers among them one attracted her which was a tulip.

"My good god!", Becky exclaimed.

Mei smiled at Becky and said,"I don't have adequate time to take care of these flowers it is taken care of by..."

"It is Freen, right?" Becky completed the sentence.

"It seems you both have a good understanding of each other", Mei giggled. Becky was confused about what Mei was referring to. On seeing Becky's facial change Mei held her hand and walked to the other corner of the garden.

"What do you see there?" Mei pointed out in a direction. It's a gazebo.

Mei continued "before two weeks Freen asked her father to make arrangements to build a gazebo in their garden but her father felt like the gazebos were outdated. Freen was so stubborn in her decision and even sent him a reference photo of her father and asked to build it the same as the picture she insisted there should not be any change not even the color of the furniture. Thus it was built in a very short period", said Mei.

Becky wanted to see the gazebo and they walked there, soon after entering and seeing the structure it was mostly made up of wood. It had two wishbone chairs and a small center table. Becky suddenly got a glimpse of the past she had seen this gazebo, the chairs even the coffee table. It was the place where she spent every evening for two months with Freen.

She was stunned to see every detail of the place

She was stunned to see every detail of the place. Not only this, but also the clothes in her wardrobe were all ordered by Freen. Some of them were tailored especially for you said Mei. Becky begins to understand the depth of love Freen has for her.

Becky now doubts Freen's behavior, is that because of her?

She asked Mei about what happened and when Freen turned ruthless.

Mei sighed and continued. Long story short. She told everything about Freen from her childhood. It was before seven years ago. Freen went to an internship in England. There she fell in love with a girl. She didn't know that she was into girls. That girl rejected her it seems, after returning from the trip she had changed completely.

Becky couldn't understand the big deal here. She asked Mei, "I don't see a problem here seriously, what if the other girl is not interested in Freen? She should learn to value others interests and opinions".

"Becky, it was not about facing rejection, it was the way she got rejected. We came to know everything through her friend Tee. I should not say Freen changed, she transformed herself compatible with the world. I have seen her come home drunk she used to tell me how she fell in love with the girl and how painful it was to get rejected by her. Freen never knew she was into girls before this happened. After the incident, she permanently closed her heart. She has an invisible wall around her, you should start breaking it. I think you are her person" said, Mei.