Epic-loge

Frank's POV

It had been 2 years since Gerard and mine's first summer together. We referred to that time as the Tumblr Dream summer because everyone's OTP's went canon, especially Mikey and Kristen.
We were all doing so well, Gerard was a sub-manager at the original gallery that his first exhibition was in. I was teaching music at Iero College and was on much better terms with my Father.
Gerard and I were also en-gayyyy-ged, and we're waiting for the dipsh*ts to legalise gay marriage.
We got engaged at a football game, like a suburban white couple.
Gerard proposed under the bleachers, just like when we kissed for the first time.
We decided not to tell anyone, we thought we see who noticed our rings.
It was Mikey, after 3 weeks who screamed:
"WHAT THE F*CK IS THAT?" and grabbed Gee's hand.
"Oh, I've been engaged for 3 weeks."
"TO FRANK?"
"Duh!"
That was a funny day. Mikey told everyone and was insisting that he styled our hair because Gerard couldn't be trusted to leave the hair dye alone. He was back to red now.
I was very excited to marry Gee. I planned very funky bow ties and cool shoes.
We had adopted a child as well.
Her name is Sweet Pea. She's 3. She's a little devil but we both adore her.
She's also a chihuahua.
Overall Gee and I are in love. It's a very simple concept.