Best Friends Forever

!Side note for the curious people! The reason why Jezzabelle & Miles POV's seem more advance at such a young age, is because FOR 1 they're fast growing werewolves so they're mindset isn't similar to slow minds of a human. And FOR 2, they both matured faster than the other children due to how they're being raised. They may be growing up completely different but they're lifestyles and the way they're hard lifestyles are growing quickly is causing both young children to mature faster. So yes (coming from a person with personal experience in real life) these kids are maturing faster due to the hard lifestyle around them.

Jezzabelle

"Why are you so happy today sweetie?" My mom asks as I finish writing my homework with the same smile I've had since school ended hours ago.

"I made a new friend today" I reply happily smiling up at her as she kisses the top of my head with a grin.

"You did? What's their name?" She asks while going back to the oven to check on dinner.

"His name is Miles McCoy and he was really nice to me. He kept calling me pigtails even though I told him my name was-"

"Miles McCoy? As in the alpha's son?" My mother asks in shock.

"Yes! He saved me from the bullies who hurt me last time in the park"

"Those little rascals go to your school?"

"Yes. And the teachers didn't do anything but get Miles in trouble for beating them up"

My mother let out a sigh while shaking her head before sitting next to me again on our small dinner table. The same table that was between the living room and the tiny kitchen we had in our small house.

"I'm sorry that your teachers don't do their jobs for you because of the blood that I passed onto you sweetie" She says as I noticed her eyes were watery.

I was starting to notice her eyes always were watery when she talked about her blood. It's not like she had the option to change her DNA. And I hated the way she tries to hide her sadness whenever someone mentioned us being of Omega blood.

She may think she could get away with trying to fake her smiles because of how young I was, but being born into our roles in this pack had made me begin to notice the little things my mother does to avoid showing her true emotions in front of me.

Like when we were at the grocery store and some of the other mothers scoffed or scrunched their faces as they passed by me and my mom. My mom tries her best to get enough food for our family but when the other pack members noticed she was only buying the non name brands and just a tiny bit of groceries that she can afford, I almost growled at how they looked at her in embarrassment and superiority.

My mommy was the best at everything she did and she was a thousand times the better person than any of the other ignorant people in this pack. Omega or not, she was the greatest person ever in my eyes.

Money and luxuries things didn't amount to how great someone or something is. If it was, McDonald's would've been more of a fancy restaurant than a fast food restaurant. Lots of wolves may be against their unhealthy foods they sell but they were still the best fast food restaurant the people in our pack loved to spend their money at to eat everyday.

"You don't have to keep apologizing for something you can't control mommy. I still love being an omega just as much as I love being the daughter of one. If being an omega means I get to have you as my mommy, than I'll choose being an omega over any other blood in the pack" I speak out honestly as the tears she held back began to fall.