Junior High

Jezzabelle

"My name is Sarai Lopez. I'm 13 years old and I moved here with my mom because she found a better place here to live than where we were before. What I did during summer  break was help my mom out with moving into our new home"

The new student introduces herself as the classroom filled with mean whispers and snickers. Of course 13 year old teens at this age were already starting their mean streaks by gossiping about the new omega girl in our grade.

Being 13 years old now in junior high was anything but exciting. I always thought after spending years being the only picked on omega girl in our pack during my whole elementary school time, life would've been way better in junior high. Little did I know, school gets worse the more time you're in it.

I'm still being picked on as an omega but the only difference is junior high had brought more omegas to the spotlight. Most likely due to the current wars going on outside of our pack, which lead up to the large batches of other wolves outside our pack having to join ours either because they didn't wanna be apart of the wars or because they were the only survivors of their packs that were destroyed during the wars.

Surprisingly Miles father had begun opening his pack gates to broaden the size of our pack. Many wolves already in our pack had praised and celebrated our usual angry shut off alpha for beginning to change how he reacted to wars outside of our pack.

Alpha Malcolm McCoy, being the grumpy dickhead he's know to be, never helped other packs out during wars. Wars only mattered to him if it meant his pack directly was getting attacked. But if there was an attack on a neighboring pack, he was known for shunning them out and being no use to their side. Even with packs he's had connections with, he'd turn a blind eye to them during their times of need.

A sudden shift had changed once many packs had all been attacked by one common enemy. A large groups of rogue wolves are now seeking out to kill any pack in their way.

Rumor has it the dangerously high number of rogues had begun combing with one another with the common interest of killing packs for abandoning them. At first it started with the packs who banished or abandoned them because of their ranks, then their targets began shifting to every pack they could find that was small enough to take over and weak enough to break through and ransack their entire pack.

Our pack was one of the largest ones on the planet. It made sense why the attacks have been happening to all the packs besides ours. Not only did we have a large pack but we also had the reputation of the meanest and most sinister alpha known to wolves. That was probably the only good reason why many people in our pack were glad Alpha McCoy had used his bad reputation for good.

But now that our pack was filling in with more wolves their ranks from their previous packs also came along meaning more omegas along with regular ranked wolves.

My mother being probably the most kindest alpha already in the pack, she was the first omega wolf to welcome in the others. She baked all kinds of delicious treats for most of the omega female wolves that came with only their children in tow.

Of course with the wars going on, it was mostly the female wolves having to join ours along with all of their children while their mates were battling during these rough times.

My mother had even got some other omega females in our pack to help her cook for the women and children. I, of course alongside my father, also helped my mother with everything she was doing. I was a bit nervous at first to be around so many new omega wolves but once I saw the gloomy expressions on their faces, I knew I had to help my mother cheer them up a bit.