Wounded Heart

Miles

My fists clenched, ready to obliterate the asshat in front of me. My wolf was dying to come out the longer I let my rage bubble up the minute we walked in here.

"That's not how you do it, let me show you" Xander says wrapping his filthy hands around my sunshine as they painted together.

After being dropped off at this hellhole, Xanders parents invited me and sunshine in with a tray of cookies and cups of milks. They lead us into Xander's room they had finished fixing first before telling us they'd be busy running around fixing up all the other rooms.

Xanders family was the only other alpha bloodline my father had invited to stay in our pack due to Xander's father being the only alpha to join the war willingly while leaving his pack in ours for protection.

My father had already relayed the message that their pack will leave once the war was over and their alpha was back to lead them home. I just hoped this war was over before I had to decapitate the Alpha's son for not knowing when to step off.

Now I'm stuck in some child like room with paintings and drawing all over. Color pencils, markers and paint brushes were filling up every drawer in here and let's not even mention the hideous hand paint prints frame on the top of the bedroom door.

We were literally 14 years old yet this guys room was decorated like a 9 year old kids bedroom. What was up with this dude?

The sound of the loud door bell ringing made Xanders head snap up with a gasp. We watched him confused as he rushed to the window before cheering excitedly.

"Oh! My cousin Alistair just got here! Come on guys! I want you guys to meet my favorite person in the world!" Xander shouts happily grabbing my sunshine's hand before pulling her out the room.

I rolled my eyes at his annoying actions but followed behind with a low growl. My wolf was just annoyed by him as I was. If my sunshine didn't like him so much I would've loved to tape his mouth and threw him into a river with bricks chained to his back.

"Xander!" An older boys voice called out as I walked down the stairs slowly with a frown.

The two imbeciles I'm more furious at my father for even allowing to step foot inside our pack, was now hugging in front of the open front door. They acted like they haven't seen each other in ages even though they just moved in yesterday and the rest of the people left in his pack was barely moving in today.

"Alistair! Meet my new friends from school. This is Jezzabelle and the grumpy guy back there is Miles" Xander exclaims, quickly turning to pull his cousin into the house.

I nodded in response when he looked at me but the smile on his face dropped when Xander pushed him towards my sunshine. My wolf growled inside me when I saw the look on my sunshine's face as she stared back at the tall wolf in front of her now.

"Uhhhhh, hello?" Xander questions, looking between them as they did nothing but stare with wide eyes.

"Sunshine!" I call out unwillingly releasing a loud growl while making my way towards her in a flash.

"Who the fuck are you?!" The jackass has the audacity to snap at me as soon as I pulled my sunshine behind me.

"I'm the son of the alpha whose pack you're in right now and if you don't keep your eyes off my sunshine I'll have you banished right this second!" I condemned feeling my wolf itching to come out.