~♡10♡~

𝕆𝔹𝕊𝔼𝕊𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ

Author P.O.V

Amy was peacefully reading her favourite book in the living room. When suddenly his brother came.

"What are you doing?",Yoongi said. A sudden question stuttered her. She flinched a little.

"Yahhh!! Oppa, you scared me!", Amy said with a little pout in her face.

He then cupped her face and said,
"Oh, sweety...did I scared you? I am sorry!"

"It's ok!"

"By the way! I am here to ask you something. Can I?", he said straightly looking into her face.

She also turned around to face him.
"Yeah! Sure. Tell me. What is it?"

"Umm....Amy I think you should go to another country for your higher studies. Don't you think?"

Amy was little confused. Why all of a sudden her brother want her to shift another country?

"Yeah!! I think so, but-"

"Oh you also thought like that. That's good. I will prepare everything for you. Just tell me which country you wanna go.", yoongi said and about to stand up from the couch when amy stopped him.

"Wait!! But why all of a sudden?"

"It's not sudden...we were thinking about it for a long time", he said pointing at our parents photo frem who were gone for their business trip one week ago.

"Oh,ok. But how can I leave when mom,dad is not around?"

"Ahh!! Don't worry about them. They even told me to do this.", he said with a little nervousness in his face.

Amy was thinking about it while pouting. "But...It's still confusing", she said.

"Nah...It's not. Don't you believe us? I think you don't?", he said with a Furrowing eyebrow.

"No..no. I totally believe you guys. But-"

"Not any buts. You are shifting and that's it.", he said and left the room.

"Why he is acting so weird today. Whatever let's just go and decide where should I shift.", She said and went upstairs to her room.

After somedays

"So are you ready girl?", Yoongi asked his little sister who is facing difficulties with her luggage. Because her luggage are so many. After all she is moving to Canada.

"Ahhh....why this bags are so heavy?", she said annoyedly.

"Oh,oh. Don't be angry let me help you.", he ran up to her and helped her carrying his bags.

"Thanks oppa. I am really gonna miss you guys so much.", she said hugging her older brother. They are in the airport actually.

"We will also gonna miss you. When you will reach there call me. Study hard and don't skip your food. Ok? I will call you daily. Now go or you will miss your flight.", yoongi said and hug her back.

"I will not miss. Bye bye.", she said and waved at him.

He waved back.

Amy P.O.V