~♡5♡~

𝕆𝔹𝕊𝔼𝕊𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ

Amylia P.O.V

Oli: Let's go.

Amy: Yeah let's go. I want to sleep. I miss my bed.

Oli: Really? But sorry you can't sleep in your bed.

Amy: Why?? Is my bed died I mean broke?

Oli: Oh no...just because you are going to my house for sleepover.

Amy: And why?

Oli: Because I want to.

Amy: Bu-but..

Oli: No more buts....Let's go.

Amy: Wait up...I have to get permission to my parents.

Oli: Oh...no need. I already talk to them.

Amy: Why are you so excited today?

Oli: Hmm...because It's a long time since we make a hangout or sleepover. So I decided to make a sleepover today. Why aren't you excited?

Why she always make that sad face. I can't with her. She already knew that I can't see her sad face. That's why she always trick me. But It's cute. Hehe >33

Amy: Yeah yeah..I am also excited. Let's go then.

Oli: Yaay...finally.

I knew this. This was her trick.

Then she hold my hand and dragged me with her.

Jungkook P.O.V

Jk: Hyung....there is a problem.

I am rn in front of jimin hyung in his office to tell him something important.

Jimin: What is it?

I take a deep breath and starts to tell.

Jk: Hyung the thing is....I have found out that the girl is still a student and she have no siblings or cousins. You can say she have no relatives also.....

Jimin: So?? You said there is a problem....I haven’t found any problem here...

Jk: Actually....we have found every single information about her.....but we couldn’t found any picture of her...

Now he look at me with his most dangerous eyes. My god...what should I do now?

Jk: I..I..have..tri-tried..my..best..to.. fo-found..out..he-her..pic-picture. But I.. cou-couldn't.