~♡3♡~

𝕆𝔹𝕊𝕊𝔼𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ

(Note: My best friend told to change one of the character name which is (Amelia). So here I go. There will be a small change. From now on I will use Amylia instead of Amelia. Umm....That's it....Now enjoy the story)

******************

12 years later

Amylia P.O.V

Here I am peacefully sleeping in my room. Not sleeping really just relaxing.
Then I hear the door of my room slowly open. I don't even try open my eyes.......
cuz I know who it could be. Still closing my eyes I start to speak.

Amylia: What do you want?

???: Oh!! You recognize me?

Amylia: Hmm....now tell me what's bring you here?

???: Umm.....yeah...did you saw my recorder? I can't find it anywhere.

After hearing that....I quickly get up from the that.

???: Oh...what happened?

Amylia: Oh...Suga oppa....the re-recorder through whi-which you record yo-your song...you can't find that?

(This is Min Suga or Yoongi

(This is Min Suga or Yoongi....And you'll find what is his relationship with Amylia in below)

Suga: Yeah....did you saw that?

How can I tell him that....last night unfortunately I broke it. When I am deeply in my thoughts, I feel like someone is waving his hand in front of me. And that was Suga oppa.

Suga: Yah...back to earth Amy.

Amylia: Ye-yeah....and no I didn't saw it. *Fake smiles*

Suga: Are you sure?

He asked me confusedly.

Amylia: Ye-yeah...

Suga: Hmm....ok then..But if you find it please give it to me...okay?

I started nodded continuously.

Then he went out of my room. I deeply sign.

What can I do if he finds out. I know he really really loves his music. But I didn't do it intentionally. Ahh...this is making me insane.

Wait....

You guys must be confused whats going on here. Oh don't be so confuse....Let me tell you the whole story. For that we have to go to my flashback. So let's go.