~♡6♡~

𝕆𝔹𝕊𝔼𝕊𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ

Jimin P.O.V

Here I am waiting for my brother's in the office. Why they taking so long.

Then the open revealing ami brother's and............two girls.

Wait....what....there must be one girl. Why there are two girls. Who is the another one.

They come to me and tied those girls with chairs. Now they face me.

Jimin: Why there are two girls? Who is the another one?

Tae: Hyung...when we went her house, there was two girls. Since we didn't have the girl photo, so we didn't know who was the girl. So we....

Jimin: So you guys took both of them.

Jk: Ye-yeah...

Jimin: But jungkook....you said that she has no siblings nor relatives or cousins. Then who is the another one?

Jk: We are also don't know hyung....

Jimin: Now what we will do with the other one?

Jk: Calm down hyung....we will see this later....but first we have to find out who is Oli between them?

Tae: Yeah hyung....Jk is right...first we should find this.

Jimin: Yeah...yeah...I know....just wait till their sense come.

Jk: Yes hyung.

Jimin: Take them to the dark room. And
call me when their sense comes ok?

Tae: Ok..

Then they take the girls with them and left my office.

Ahhh....I am really tired now. I should sleep.

*Time skips*

Oli P.O.V

When I wake up from sleep...wait....no no...I didn't sleep. I was unconscious.

Those two boys unconscious us by chloroform.

When I open my eyes, I got shock. I was not in my room. I...I was in a da-dark room. Why I am here?

Did they kidnapped me??

I was panicking. When I realized I am not the only one who got kidnapped.
Amy was also with me. Maybe they also took her. But is she here with me. Let me check.

Oli: Amy...are you there?? Do you hear me?

There is no response. What?!?! She is not with me?? What did they do with her?

Oli: Amy...if you are here...then please reply me.

Again there is no response. What!?!

Then I hear the sound of a door opening. Because of the darkness in this room, I couldn't see anything.

Then I hear that footsteps of someone comes towards me.