~♡4♡~

𝕆𝔹𝕊𝔼𝕊𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ

???: Why you guys are that late? And who is she?

I flinched because of this sudden action.

Then Mr. and Mrs. Min looked around to see where the sentence came from. I also took a look there.

There I found a little but very very cute boy stood. He is probably Mr. and Mrs. Min's son. He was maybe 6 or 7 years old. But his skin colour is very fair. His eyes was kinda like the cat.

I snapped back from my thoughts when Mr. Min starts to talk with him.

Mr.min: We are really sorry Yoongi. We are late because we found her in the street unconscious. We took her to the hospital and then we found out that she lost everything in her life in this little age.

Mrs.min: That's why we took her over here. She wi-will be st-stay wi-with us from now on......Ar-are you o-ok with i-it yoon-yoongi??

Mrs.min was stuttered then. Maybe she thought that the guy named Yoongi will not allow to stay with them.

But next thing what he did made them shocked.

Yoongi: So she is going to stay with us right?

Mrs.min: Ye-yeah....

Yoongi: Hmm...then what will be her identity I mean What will she become of us here?

Mrs.min: Um...um...

It was cleared that she was afraid to tell him that. That's why she stuttered.

Yoongi: Umm....she will be my little sister.

With said that he turned to me.

Yoongi: Hi...I am yoongi. But you can call me Suga...Suga oppa. Cuz I am your big brother right now.

What bi-big brother. He wanted to be my big brother. That's reminded me my own big brother.

Yoongi: So will you be my little sister?

He said with a gummy smile in his face.

I look at Mr. and Mrs.min, they nodded at me. That means they wanted me to say yes.

Then I looked that yoongi I mean Suga oppa and nodded.

Yoongi: Ahh...finally I have got a little sister. I am so hapoy. Thank you mom and dad.

Mr.min: We are also so happy son.

Mrs.min: From now on amy, you will call us mom and dad ok?

Yoongi: And call me Suga oppa.

Me: O-ok... Mr. I..I mean mo-mom, da-dad and su-suga op-oppa.

Yoongi: So amylia..I will call you amy ok?

Me: O-ok.

Yoongi: Don't be afraid amy. Be comfortable and Let's go I will show you the house and your room.