~♡2♡~

𝕆𝔹𝕊𝔼𝕊𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ

Author P.O.V

???: Don't you dare to speak or step forward.......if you then your condition will be like them......

She could not speak, only tears welling up in her eyes. But she tried to escape from his hand.

(Author: Ummm.....yes it’s a boy....)

???: Shhhh.....don't do that...or we'll be caught.

In that time, somehow a flower vase which is just beside them fall on the ground.

The unknown person P.O.V

When we kill Mr. and Mrs. Kim, we were about to kill their kids. But we hear a sound. This sound was the sound of something breaking. We immediately became alert.

???: What's the sound??

???: Don't know boss...

???: Then go check out....idiot....

Author P.O.V

???: Shit.....now run Amelia....

Now the little girl I mean amelia know that the person who caught her from back is none other than her big brother.

Amelia: B-b-but....O-o-op-oppa.........m-
mom....d-dad

???: I know.....amelia....but plz let's go.

With that saying amelia and her oppa (big brother) started running to save their life.

Amelia P.O.V

We now started running like crazily. When I look back, some people's were following us. I don’t why they following us and.....and why they killed our mom and dad.

Amelia: O-oppa....who..who are they?
And...and why th-they kill m-mom and d-dad.

???: Amelia.....I will tell.......

He can't even finish his sentence when i see he fall on the ground.

Amelia: OPPA.....

He was shot in the left leg. Now he can't even walk how can he run.

Amelia: Are...are you ok oppa?

???: Li-Listen..amelia....I know they..they will catch me anyway......B-but if I can es-escape from them, I will meet you one day......till th-then wait for me...and  you ha-have to save yourself from..from them....they are not good person.

Amelia: Bu-but....oppa...

???: Shhh....shhh.....don't cry....now run....and remember my words.

Author P.O.V

The little girl is now a crying mess. She don’t want to leave her brother alone. But she have to.

Amelia: I..I am so..sorry......

With that saying she started running. She didn't even look back, because she knew if she looked back she wouldn't be able to handle herself anymore. She will break down.

Amelia: I am really really sorry oppa....

After running like this for a while, she stumbled and fell and her head hit a big rock and she became unconscious.

Meanwhile

Three little boys are waiting for their dad to come.

???: Tae hyung...where is dad?? He told me that he will come back soon. It's my birthday.

Tae: I know kook.....don’t worry he will come back soon.

Kook: But when?

???: maybe.....he is in his mission. That's why he is late.

Tae: jimin......is right kook.

Kook: Hmm....

Jimin: Forget about him.....Let's make something for your birthday.....

Tae: Yes....let's go....

Kook: Okay.....

This is the end of ep 2

Bye Bye~~~

Vote, comment and share......for the next.....