~♡7♡~

𝕆𝔹𝕊𝔼𝕊𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ

Oli P.O.V

We are now in the basement. This basement is so dark. I can't even see anything.

My mind is now full of confusion. Why they only kidnap us. Who is the girl whom they want?

Wait........my dad is also connected with mafia's. That means they want................
.......................me?!

When I was deep in my thoughts, suddenly the light of this room on.

One man is front of us. He also tied up with rope in the chair.

I can't see his face because his head was down.

Then the Jungkook guy went up to him and grabbed his hair and raised his head.

When I see his face my eyes widened.

Oli: DAD!!!!!!!!!

There was blood all over his face and there were some horrible cut marks on some parts of his face.

How could they do this with my father.

Jimin: So you are his daughter.

I keep silent. I am just looking at my father who is still unconscious.

Is they even gave him some food? They are mafia's and I know that. That doesn’t means that they can do anything.

Dad always says these two names (Taehyung and Jungkook) in front of me. He is the one who love both of them very much. He is the one who raised them.

But these two also did this with him.
How can they??

I can't control my tears anymore.

Oli: D..Dad...wa..wake up! I..It's me yo..your dau..daughter. Ple....please wake up....

Now I am a crying mass. I just want my dad alive.

Oli: YAAH....YOU BASTERDS...HOW CAN YOU DID THIS WITH HIM? HUH? DID YOU GUYS HAVE ANY HEART? HE IS THE ONE WHO RAISED YOU GUYS UP AND NOW YOU GUYS DOING THIS WITH HIM.....

I basted out everything.

Amy P.O.V

When we entered the basement......I felt so worried. Cuz my bestie is afraid of darkness. And this room is really really dark. I can't even see anything even nobody.

Then suddenly the light of the room turned on.

I saw someone tied up with a rope in a chair. Like us before.

But then Oli screamed..............DAD....

Wait....what.....th..this man is her da...dad?!

If he is her dad....then why is he here? Why they tied him up with rope? Even...why are we here?

Ahhh....my mind is full of confusion right now.