22. Say it again 2.0

The ride home had been torture, and by the time they walked through the door, Caia was a complete mess. Annika had tormented her the entire time, rubbing her hand against her thigh, occasionally reaching up to brush her fingers against her lace underwear, which were now soaked.

Being a family event, they hadn't used a private driver, and instead tried to be discrete in the back of a cab, which only added to the excitement.

Annika stopped when she reached the dining table. She looked down at it, smirking. "Take off your dress."

Caia smirked. "Why don't you take it off for me?"

With slow, predatory steps, Annika walked toward Caia, backing her up against the table. Her brow lifted, the dominant expression making Caia weak. Annika was perfect at this. Made for it.

Slowly, Annika lifted her hand to Caia's throat and gripped it gently. Not enough to restrict her breathing, but enough to make her melt. "Take off. Your dress."

"I need help with the zipper," Caia said, grinning.

In stark contrast to her gentle movements a moment ago, Annika roughly grabbed Caia by the hips and pulled her closer, turning her at the same time, taking a fistful of her backside in her grip. Then, her movements slowed, and she gently pulled down the zipper, placing her hand on the small of Caia's back. "Turn around and take off your dress," she said calmly. "If you say another word, I'll leave you here to finish yourself off."

There was no chance that was an empty threat. With that in mind, Caia turned, peeling off her dress, before letting it fall in a heap on the floor. She waited while Annika's hungry stare roamed her body.

Annika smirked, seemingly happy with what she saw. Happy at the sight of Caia in her strappy, black lingerie. Still smirking, she pressed her up against the table, before her hands reached down and gripped Caia's ass, lifting her up with ease, before placing her on the table.

She was strong. Not that Caia weighed much, but Annika had lifted her as though she weighed nothing.

Lips and teeth were against Caia's neck as Annika tormented her further, biting down gently, but not enough to bruise or bleed. One hand was in her hair, the other around her waist, pulling her close.

Caia was sure she was about to go mad with need.

"Please touch me," Caia whispered.

"Lay down," Annika said, her voice gentle yet commanding. When Caia obeyed, Annika lifted her legs so that her feet rested on the top of the table. "Wait here."

"Are you serious? You're just going to leave me here on the table?"

"You have a point," Annika said. Caia could hear the amusement in her tone, before Annika tugged on her underwear. "Off," she said.

Caia obeyed, lifting herself up to slide down her underwear before Annika did the rest.

"Now, wait here and don't move."

Caia sighed, muttering, "Holy shit," under her breath as Annika walked up the stairs. She waited a few minutes, before she heard her return. Heard, but didn't see, because for once in her life she chose to do as she was told.

Annika placed one hand on Caia's thigh, as something hard and wide entered her, filling her slowly.

"Oh god," Caia moaned.

Both of Annika's hands went to Caia's hips as she plunged deeper inside her, before drawing back out. Each thrust was harder than the first, until she was pounding into her. Until Caia was crying out.