Celebration

Later that day, they had a feast for the farewell party for Alex, Ayana, Melman, Gloria, and Marty. Just a little thank you for saving all of the lemurs from the fossa.

During the preparation of the party, the penguins came up with an idea so that Alex and Ayana wouldn't go savage and eat their friends again, and mostly not starve.

Now, they sat at the end of the long table big enough to sit everyone with their eyes close and hair back to normal.

"Close those eyes." Skipper told them.

"Why do we have to close our eyes?" Alex questioned.

"Do it." Skipper commanded.

"Yeah. They're closed."

"We won't open them."

"Tighter."

"Yes, sir," Alex replied, sneaking a peek.

"No peeking." The penguin closed his eyes.

"Alright. They're closed."

"Just get it over with."

"Rico."

Rick pulled out a fish and chopped it skillfully like a chef.

"Hai." He said before he tossed two pieces to Skipper.

"Open those hatches." The pair obeyed, allowing Skipper to place the fish in their mouths. "Fire in the hole." He closes their mouths.

"Now chew. Chew like you mean it. Savor it." Skipper ordered them as they hummed with each with every chew.

They opened their eyes to the lemurs, penguins, and the rest of the Zoosters. They awaited the answer of the lion and leopard.

"And?" Marty asked.

"Well?" Gloria wondered.

"Pretty good, right?" Melman pointed.

"There's always Plan B." Julien illustrated, putting Mort in their faces, who giggled cutely.

"Absolutely not." Ayana declined. "This is the best thing I've ever eaten."

"This is better than steak! I love it. I love it!" Alex declared.

"The kitties love the fishy." Skipper announced, causing the lemurs to cheer and him and his teammates to high-one each other.

"Well, I propose a toast. Now, he may be a pain in the butt at times and she may be a strain on my neck... And trust me, I know." Marty points to the bandages on his neck and the bandage where Alex bit him. "But these cars proved to me without a doubt that their hearts are bigger than their stomachs. To Alex and Ayana."

"To Alex and Ayana!"

Everyone takes a sip of seawater, tasting it once and spitting it everywhere. King Julien decides on Maurice, to which he spits back. The whole charade went back and forth the ring-tail had enough.

"Enough! Stop it!" He commanded.

"Well, what do you guys think? Should we head back to New York?" Marty asked.