Central Park Zoo

"Oh, I'm going to be fresh.Straight out the ground. Tasty fresh! Freshalicious!" Marty drinks from an Alex The Lion Tumbler and spits it out. "Ziploc fresh!"

Beneath his "rock", Alex pumps himself up, as the announcer on the sound pole speaks to the roaring crowd who was chanting his name on repeat.

"Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages, the Central Park Zoo proudly presents:"

"Show them the cat. Who's the cat?" He told himself excitedly.

"The king of New York City."

Alex whispers along with the announcer.

"Alex The Lion!"

"It's showtime!" Marty smiled just when Alex emerges on his rock, using his foot to press a button that turns on a fan to blow his mane. Finally, the lion lets out his signature move.

"Roar!" Alex exclaimed to the crowd, posing.

The crowd went wild as fireworks erupted from both sides of the pedestal. He lived the dream. Posing for pics and doing stunts; being the star. For example, doing pushups with one hand as Marty gained a crowd his own.

"Gather around, people. A big show about to start. Check out the zebra taking care of biz. That's right." Marty showed off as he did tricks.

He fills his mouth full of water from his Water Trough and shook it side to side like mouthwash.

The zebra spits the water out, races to the other side to catch it, and spits out more water to race to the other side to catch it again. Spit toward the crowd but caught it, and then catch another with his head bent back. Finally, he ends it by spitting the water on the adults...who weren't pleased. Fortunately, their kids cheered for the stripped animal.

Meanwhile, Alex performed waves throughout his crowd while the other animals got to work to draw their own crowds as well. Gloria performed a display of graceful swimming techniques that would put gold medalists in the Olympics to shame. Melman had multiple doctor appointments and continuously complained about a new spot on his shoulder as if he found some new disease. And Ayana spent her time performing the "Amazonian Warrior".

The moment a group of people would gather around her exhibit, she would pick up the patrons one by one, kid or adult, with a zookeeper's permission of course. Ayana would leave people in awe doing stunts with her strength and agility.

On another side of the zoo, a father videotaped his son watching four penguin brothers, Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, and Private; though only three were present at the moment while they smiled and waved at people.

"Just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave..." Skipper instructs before turning around. "Kowalski, progress report!"

The brains of the group emerge from a hole dug hidden by a dish that happens to be dug out previously by the penguins. "We're only 500 feet from the main sewer line." He reported.

"And the bad news?"

"We've broken our last shovel," Kowalski noted, placing down a dirty plastic spoon.

"Right..." Skipper turns to his weapons specialist. "Rico, you're on litter patrol. We need shovels. And find more Popsicle sticks. We don't want to risk another cave-in."