One day I started writing, I haven't stopped since. There's always another story to tell.
I believe in magic and duct tape. With those things, anything can be achieved. I don't believe in perfection. It's an impossible utopia.
My journey started with fanfiction and then continued beyond that into shores unknown. The journey hasn't stopped yet.
My original stories:
- Sweet Little Birds (In progress), a tooth-achingly sweet bxb romance set in a contemporary college setting. Tells the story of how Robby met Ty and how that changed everything.
- Iguanatopia (Completed), my entry for the Open Novella Contest 2021. A pirate romp filled with adorable animals, badass pirates, and a surprising amount of turnips. Tells the story of how an iguana ended up the captain of a pirate ship.
- Empty World (Completed). A 500-word short story written for a contest. It sets up a frightening start to a story (I have a plan to extend this into a longer story at some point).
My fanfiction stories:
- The Stag and The Frog part 1-3 (part 1 and 2 are completed, part 3 is coming soon), just your regular Game of Thrones GendryxMeera pairing... set in a post-show world populated by character hell-bent on justice for the atrocious ending, and also a bunch of crocodiles.
- The Lion and The Falcon (In progress), a spin-off of the above story, focused on an almost grown Robin Arryn and his connection to Tyrek Lannister, the last Lannister standing. A connection that might go beyond friendship...
- North of the Wall
- JoinedSeptember 14, 2019