I'm Mitzi. Hope you have a great day ahead! :)
F A Q:
1. Will you bring The Playlist back?
I'm sorry, guys, but I have no immediate plans of publishing that work again right now! I don't want to bring it back to this site without editing it and because I wrote that story when I was 14, it needs a lot of work. I don't know if I'll have the time to edit it all and post it again. I'm so sorry to those who miss Emery, Sam, Kayla, and Mark. I miss them too!
2. Will you finish Together?
I really want to, but I don't know how long it will take since I'm editing everything that I've published on this website.
3. Where did The Boys are Back in Town go?
I apologize for taking it down while you were in the middle of reading! I'm currently editing it, and it needs a lot of work so the chapters might start and end differently, making it confusing for those of you who are reading it for the first time.
4. Are you going to write a sequel for TBABIT?
No plans for this, again, sorry! It's been so long since I first wrote this story and so much has happened since then. I'm currently editing it and hopefully, by the time I finish, it'll be better than the first time I published it here.
- If you want to talk to me, you can send me a message! I check my inbox at least once a week, or whenever I can and always try to reply to messages (rarely in comments and wall posts.)
- I won't be re-posting the old TBABIT chapters anymore, sorry guys!
- I'm currently not letting anyone translate my works into any language.
- I'm also not taking reading requests at the moment.
Photos used in the story covers, my display picture and background were all taken from the net. All credit goes to the rightful owner/s.
- JoinedMarch 19, 2010
112K 5.1K 38
The lives of two art prodigies intertwine after one fateful day. Edvard Claude is a musician, born and raised...