How do you take someone on a date when they hate everything you could do for a date?
This is the exact problem Freddie faces when he decides to pluck up the courage to ask max on a date. Freddie used to bully max, turns out it was because he felt for him. Max secretly enjoyed the bullying because it meant Freddie noticed him, but he never expected Freddie to ask him out, let alone on his worst nightmare. A date.
The journey two boys take to try and make a date work.
- Chapter One - Hurting Max
- Chapter Two - I Felt Far Too Guilty
- Chapter Three - I'm Just Disappointed
- Chapter Four - Is It Wrong?
- Chapter Five - Big Bad Freddie
- Chapter Six - He's a Disease
- Chapter Seven - The Peoples King
- Chapter Eight - My Man Smell
- Chapter Nine - Thank You Max
- Chapter Ten - Our Little Secret
- Chapter Eleven - Mum?
- Chapter Twelve - You Are The Monster
- Chapter Thirteen - The Green Train Engine
- Chapter Fourteen - Naughty
- Chapter Fifteen - My Prince
- The End?